Traction Boards

Couldn't pass this up, I've been wanting a set for some time as they may prove useful here. Got 'em in Red, of course.

Good deal on the boards , Not trying to be a Dick , but have you considered buying some tires that have tread ! :p

Reactions: ArmyRN
Good deal on the boards , Not trying to be a Dick , but have you considered buying some tires that have tread ! :p

Yea, there is that! The tires have been in the budget for about 6 months, I need to get my H&R springs installed before I do the tires, and its been too fucking hot to do ANYTHING to the Jeep. Today was the first cool day of the fall, so "soon"...

Yea, there is that! The tires have been in the budget for about 6 months, I need to get my H&R springs installed before I do the tires, and its been too fucking hot to do ANYTHING to the Jeep. Today was the first cool day of the fall, so "soon"...

Good to hear ! a freeken hurricane should knock the temp down ! Now don the appropriate wrenchin skirt and get those springs installed ! (y)

Reactions: Zorba
Couldn't pass this up, I've been wanting a set for some time as they may prove useful here. Got 'em in Red, of course.

Curious to hear what you think of them, and if you used the included mounting hardware (show pics please).

Curious to hear what you think of them, and if you used the included mounting hardware (show pics please).
They're made outta heavy duty feeling/looking plastic. Probably about as good as any other might be. As for mounting them, I didn't use the hardware.
512.jpg

Reactions: ArmyRN