Oregon Trade factory black bumpers for factory grey bumpers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zedd

TJ Enthusiast
I like the grey ones but I have the black ones. Anyone wanna trade? (Good condition)

70D64AA1-EA66-4D15-B42B-3A3ABC3F2BF3.jpeg

I thought the grey were just the black that are faded :unsure: At least that's what's happening to all my black parts in the central CA summers - bumpers, paint, fender flares.

Nice setup - I think I have the same - Jeep King aftermarket hardtop and the slider windows that don't latch?

p.s. nice color, looks really good

I thought the grey were just the black that are faded :unsure: At least that's what's happening to all my black parts in the central CA summers - bumpers, paint, fender flares.

Nice setup - I think I have the same - Jeep King aftermarket hardtop and the slider windows that don't latch?

p.s. nice color, looks really good

That is a thing but yeah there are grey bumpers. My sliding glass doors latch. I have no idea about the hardtop. I’m thinking it’s either what you just told me or it’s a 2003 on my 2002 :/

That is a thing but yeah there are grey bumpers. My sliding glass doors latch. I have no idea about the hard. I’m thinking it’s either what you just told me or it’s a 2003 on my 2002 :/

I'm not aware of any grey bumper ever being made for the TJ, other than faded ones.

Reactions: Starrs
I just remembered that about a year and a half ago I pained my fender flares - they were super faded to light gray and I got them back to black. Now, I know these are plastic and the bumper is metal, but I think if you get a good spray paint it will hold (if you really want grey).

Except for the rogue tree or boulder that reached out as I was passing by - the paint still is holding up fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.