TRAIL INFO - Oregon is Winning

JP13

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Go to the regional section of the forum. Find your state and share your trail knowledge. Oregon has the most info at the moment thanks to @StG58 & @Chris.

Are you going to let Oregon look like it has the best local knowledge? Represent your state! :pesas:

Reactions: Kyle_W and StG58
Still winning...

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Crickets...lol.

That's why I was hesistent to do it at first. Even on JF and WF, people hardly use the regional forums. I don't know why that is, but they are here just incase!

Reactions: StG58
That's why I was hesistent to do it at first. Even on JF and WF, people hardly use the regional forums. I don't know why that is, but they are here just incase!

I used to use the regional forum all the time on JF back in the day before all went to poop over there. I'm actually kind of thankful for it because it pushed us to start our local NorCal forum.

Reactions: Chris
I'm trying! You got a hell of a head start brah!
Got a couple of advantages too. Old fart who's been doing this awhile. (didn't know I've been doing it wrong all these years though) You can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting a decent Jeep trail.

On the bright side, if anyone wanders up to Oregon, they'll have lots of choices for day trips or longer! We like us some Jeeps, and we like to sell parts and services to folks from out of town. (when they break shit.)

Got a couple of advantages too. Old fart who's been doing this awhile. (didn't know I've been doing it wrong all these years though) You can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting a decent Jeep trail.

On the bright side, if anyone wanders up to Oregon, they'll have lots of choices for day trips or longer! We like us some Jeeps, and we like to sell parts and services to folks from out of town. (when they break shit.)

My Sister lives in Albany, and my wife's uncle in Canyonville, so we plan on visiting this summer hopefully. I'll be traveling in style!
20161222_144248.jpg