SOLD TrailReady Beadlocks 17x8 5 3 5BS 5x4 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

toximus

I live in my Jeep
Supporting Member
Price
4x TrailReady Beadlock rims. 17x8.5 3.5"BS with a 5x4.5" bolt pattern. These are ideal for a 35" tire on a Jeep TJ. The rims are painted black using Eastwoods Chassis Black, the red rings are color matched to PR4 (Jeep flame red). The rims may have some scratches from balancing or mounting on my Jeep (all scratches that will happen the first time you mount them up too).

I prefer to sell these with the tires mounted. They are 315/70r17 (35") Duratracs mounted and Roadforce balanced on these rims for an extra $296/tire (my cost since I plan to keep these tires, but the balancing and mounting is free for you). One tire was balanced by another shop and may need to be rebalanced since I'm not confident in it being perfect.

One of the rims bolts I had painted black as a test but since it ended up wearing off when I used a socket on them I left the others bare (yellow zinc).

Brand new.

$1498 + shipping for the rims only.
$2594 + shipping with the tires.

Last edited:

@jodomcfrodo weren't you looking for some trail Ready Beadlocks? I don't think you're too far from Toximus either...

I am, but I'm looking at buying 15" beadlocks. Don't want to have to buy new tires. Most likely going to get the graphite colored ones straight from TR at some point. I think they'd look good with Forest Green.

Wish you were closer, shipping kills it to me as I’m ready for beadlocks and TR is high on my list. GLWS.

Reactions: MaloStapalo
Wish you were closer, shipping kills it to me as I’m ready for beadlocks and TR is high on my list. GLWS.

Shipping may not be too bad, even less if you have a business address you can receive them at. If you would like to pm me your shipping address I can get you an estimate.

Bump and lowered price. Estimated shipping ranges from $75 to $200 depending on where you live.

Status
Not open for further replies.