TrailRecon traded the Gladiator for a Power Wagon

Yep. I mean, we KNOW the thing is able to do so. I had a ‘07 Megacab 2500 that had all of 900 pounds of payload. Bags. 19.5’s, slide in camper 4000k, towing a 6000k boat. It worked fine. The components were not overloaded.

Just like the PW, it’s the soft suspension and tires that makes Ram down rate it.

BUT, I’ll do a F350 Tremor due to the bigger axle, brakes and better “truck” without mods. I’ll use it like a truck more, like towing my TJ. Just want a little more so I can use it to hunt and fish. Farm use too.
Don’t forget the Tremor can be had with the Powerstroke.

• USA Proud
Reactions: Rick Flair
I doubt Utube is paying that well. He's probably running them through his E3 business.
Agree. He probably also has good connections with some dealers and maybe even with Chrysler/Jeep. YouTube is not what it used to be when it comes to making people rich.

Reactions: L J and Rick Flair
Agree. He probably also has good connections with some dealers and maybe even with Chrysler/Jeep. YouTube is not what it used to be when it comes to making people rich.
Stradman and WhistlinDiesel seem to be doing all right.

Seems Brad had a pretty successful career in both military and hospital administration also.

So he sold one "too much cab, too little bed" trucklet, and bought another "too much cab, too little bed" trucklet. *shrug*

My tow rig aint got no touchscreen, phone holder, cup holders. Plenty of room in the back for gear an people to ride in.
VZM.IMG_20160427_151201.jpg

I am curious if RAM plans on increasing the output of that 6.4. They have other variants in the line up that make alot more than the 410hp. I would be very curious if they were 500 or so hp. But I'll keep my old trusty Tundra for DDing

Reactions: Rick Flair
I am curious if RAM plans on increasing the output of that 6.4. They have other variants in the line up that make alot more than the 410hp. I would be very curious if they were 500 or so hp. But I'll keep my old trusty Tundra for DDing

I’d guess yes in the next year or so.

Aftermarket is already there. It’s a GREAT engine. Lots of potential.