Transfer case linkage adjustment questions

Not enough of a difference to be worth the coin at the time I did it. My factory shifter was in good condition, and shifted solidly. The factory shifter is easier to adjust as well.

Cool, I found differently, but I get it. My linkage getting it off and on a couple times, was kinking but inhad a lift and didn’t like it for some reason.

Cool, I found differently, but I get it. My linkage getting it off and on a couple times, was kinking but inhad a lift and didn’t like it for some reason.

Don't get me wrong the Savvy is a nice piece. Just don't expect a huge difference from a good OEM to the Savvy. It's over-recommended in my opinion.

Not enough of a difference to be worth the coin at the time I did it. My factory shifter was in good condition, and shifted solidly. The factory shifter is easier to adjust as well.

Do you have any video or tutorial on how to adjust the factory one?

There is one on YouTube- it’s just a 13 mm bolt on the rod you loosen that and throw the lever till it’s firmly in four-wheel-drive lo or 2 wheelndrive and snug the 13mm nut

If it’s a Rubicon you roll the lever backward basically clockwise and a- non Rubicon you roll the louvre down - counter clockwise for 4 lo on each -

transfer-case-linkage-jpg.5206