Trashed soft top, YAY!

Tray Burge

TJ Addict
Well it's official now, had to cut my window out last night when me and the wife went to lower the top for the season.
Zipper was totaled, told her I could cut it off and I needed a new top anyways...?
How much will that cost, she asks?
Oh, around $1000+ bucks or so for the one I want.
She's say's, why don't you start cutting right here, okay no problem! lol
My top was in ~decent condition and in one piece, but the windows have been fucked for quite some time.
It's time to go Twill, she deserves it!
IMG_1269.JPG

I need a Bestop Trektop NX.
Does she have a sister? :love:
Yes 3, but they're all married.
The one that's not counted is single, good looking, but crazy as a bat, been in and out of looney bin with bi-polar and won't take meds!
Trust me, you don't wanna have anything to do with her, her sisters don't. lol

Yes 3, but they're all married.
The one that's not counted is single, good looking, but crazy as a bat, been in and out of looney bin with bi-polar and won't take meds!
Trust me, you don't wanna have anything to do with her, her sisters don't. lol
mmmmm.

Reactions: Tray Burge
She sounds just like me.🤫 Read some of my posts.🤩
p.s. My avatar today is my tattoo from the top of my shoulder to my elbow. That alone qualifies me for a first date.
Bawhahahahahaha, spit out my coffee! Trust me, she's literally a clinically diagnosed Paranoid Schizophrenic with Bi-Polar disorder. She's the kind that would actually kill you because "the voices" told her to do so!
That was the reason for her being locked-up last time. hahaha

• Sad
Reactions: TheBoogieman
I really recommend purchasing bestop from 4wp and also purchasing their 5 year xtreme warranty for $85.

Reactions: Tray Burge
Bawhahahahahaha, spit out my coffee! Trust me, she's literally a clinically diagnosed Paranoid Schizophrenic with Bi-Polar disorder. She's the kind that would actually kill you because "the voices" told her to do so!
That was the reason for her being locked-up last time. hahaha
That might be too much for even me. My ex wife used to tell me she would cut my throat when I fell asleep. We only had plastic knives from that day on. She tried it anyway. :unsure:

That might be too much for even me. My ex wife used to tell me she would cut my throat when I fell asleep. We only had plastic knives from that day on. She tried it anyway. :unsure:
One of the sisters was outside with the kids playing one day and the crazy one was visiting and came out with a butcher knife and said the voices told her to come out and kill someone! It's only a matter of time, we all know it.

Reactions: Jeffseven777
Well it's official now, had to cut my window out last night when me and the wife went to lower the top for the season.
Zipper was totaled, told her I could cut it off and I needed a new top anyways...?
How much will that cost, she asks?
Oh, around $1000+ bucks or so for the one I want.
She's say's, why don't you start cutting right here, okay no problem! lol
My top was in ~decent condition and in one piece, but the windows have been fucked for quite some time.
It's time to go Twill, she deserves it!
View attachment 259630
What kind of top was it? I'm looking for a Rampage Framless and I don't need windows. Thanks!

I'll be interested to hear if the twill is worth the extra coin.
I don't think it's any better than the sailcloth and actually may be harder to keep clean if you do a lot of off-roading, but that's not me.
My Jeep never leaves the pavement, so I just prefer the looks and plushness of the twill's napp.

Reactions: bobthetj03