TRE3TOP's TJ

I like all trails. Back home in TX I wheeled at Hidden Falls, Wolf Caves, and Katemcy Rocks. Those are all great places. I liked Wolf Caves the most. It’s a granite wonderland. They call it the Little Moab. Up in WA I’m just getting started. Most good areas are on the West side. I live on the East side. 😔

I wish I was into wheeling when I lived in Oregon… it’s gonna be a hike to make it to the Rubicon. Moab is on the list for sure but I’ve really only got summers are pretty much my only shot and I dunno if I’m into Moab in July with no shade…

Reactions: JMT and Apparition
I wish I was into wheeling when I lived in Oregon… it’s gonna be a hike to make it to the Rubicon. Moab is on the list for sure but I’ve really only got summers are pretty much my only shot and I dunno if I’m into Moab in July with no shade…

Moab June 2023

Reactions: TRE3TOP
A little carnage and some body damage on Walden’s Ridge but overall nothing too major. Footage on YouTube does that trail NO JUSTICE. Not to mention they really only show the first quarter mile of it. Great time in the woods as usual. I have some video footage I’ll upload once I get home.

6448C670-7BD4-405C-A171-87E8CA66FB8A.jpeg

AFB0E416-0D49-4FEA-BD55-7E4B92D7ED98.jpeg

32534D7E-6EC8-48FD-A825-B91EEEF7A244.jpeg

D157F2FC-027E-4396-A45C-3ADA6D4D0FC4.jpeg

I hit my passenger side about 6 inches rear of where you hit yours on the same trail. I wonder if it was at the same spot on the trail.

Did you have to winch any on Walden's Ridge? Or did you make it all the way unassisted? I had to winch at one spot. I kept falling into the same hole no matter how many times I tried and eventually gave up and pulled cable.

I hit my passenger side about 6 inches rear of where you hit yours on the same trail. I wonder if it was at the same spot on the trail.

Did you have to winch any on Walden's Ridge? Or did you make it all the way unassisted? I had to winch at one spot. I kept falling into the same hole no matter how many times I tried and eventually gave up and pulled cable.

It was the big steep slab shortly after the main ridge.

A little carnage and some body damage on Walden’s Ridge but overall nothing too major. Footage on YouTube does that trail NO JUSTICE. Not to mention they really only show the first quarter mile of it. Great time in the woods as usual. I have some video footage I’ll upload once I get home.

View attachment 339220

View attachment 339223

View attachment 339224

View attachment 339225

I stopped bothering to take pictures, because they never seem to do the obstacle justice. When you look at the pictures it's like that looks easy. When you're trying to climb it, you're saying maybe I shouldn't do this, or, this is going to hurt! ;)

I stopped bothering to take pictures, because they never seem to do the obstacle justice. When you look at the pictures it's like that looks easy. When you're trying to climb it, you're saying maybe I shouldn't do this, or, this is going to hurt! ;)

Once I kind of realized if it went wrong, it wouldn’t hurt, I would just die, I actually calmed down a bit.