Trip to Lake today

John Carmony

TJ Enthusiast
4x4 link popped out today, thank God for pliers

14c4d764fb1d09997f63a33b4ad7bbba.jpg

9ccc3e5b0e0c0a3c422fe0b6ffe94eb7.jpg

caea44925bb25cabf26e9bdf6c95dd49.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Those are the kind of trips / trails that I like! Beautiful scenery!

This place most people can't get to. Unless you walk boat or have 4 wheeler you won't get here. Most 4x4 trucks won't go here. It's a great camping spot.

This place most people can't get to. Unless you walk boat or have 4 wheeler you won't get here. Most 4x4 trucks won't go here. It's a great camping spot.

Lots of obstacles or what? Looks like a very nice spot.

Tight trails, lots of trees in way, tight curves and some steep Hills. As matter of fact a Toyota was parked at top before it's gets bad.

The trails go all around Lake are like that, there's ton of better places. This place easiest to get to. Only people on 4wheelers or crazy jeepers go on them. 90% of trails around here were made by jeeps. Other 10% by loggers, coal industries.

Reactions: Chris
Bell Co south east KY, Cannon Creek. I thinks it just a hair over what is needed to be called a lake. If you watched the Ultimate Adventure 2015 part 2 Harlan KY, it's just southwest of where they were.

Some of the people are spot on. With exception of sheriff's deputies, most don't even know where some of the communities are. So I dunno.

Thanks for sharing. I love SE KY. I've had a few jobs around Evarts, Pikeville, Paintsville, Harlan, Hindman, Pineville and reaching over into Elkhorn City. Beautiful country! There are definitely some interesting folk around some of those parts. It's all good though. I still feel more comfortable out there than downtown Chicago.