Trouble finding a PCM replacement for my 2006 TJ

dbaum

Greetings from the Great White North.

Has anyone out there had trouble finding an ECU or ECM replacement? I have a 2006 Wrangler TJ 6sp trans with the 4.0. The OEM replacement part is #5604 4967AC,AD

Cardone number is 79-4466v

Apparently this is the most rare part on the planet! I have tried the dealers, wreckers, amazon, ebay, all auto stores and cannot find any stock. What the %$#? One of the most mass produced platforms on the planet and I cannot find a computer. My Jeep has been down for a month now and I am starting to think my only option is to send it off to be refurbished which will likely take another month. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Snow Jeepin.jpg

Reactions: Wranglerfix
@dbaum-There our three main issues with the faulty Manual Pcm. O2 sensor showing bad when good, loss of cluster (fuel gauge especially), and stalling while driving. Any or all of those symptoms are pcm failure.

I can get one on it’s way tomorrow for you. You can call me at 866-888-7710 to discuss in further detail if you would like.

PS

Castro’s kid ruined your once beautiful country! 🇨🇦 🇨🇺

• USA Proud
Reactions: P man and HDRider
@dbaum-There our three main issues with the faulty Manual Pcm. O2 sensor showing bad when good, loss of cluster (fuel gauge especially), and stalling while driving. Any or all of those symptoms are pcm failure.

I can get one on it’s way tomorrow for you. You can call me at 866-888-7710 to discuss in further detail if you would like.

PS

Castro’s kid ruined your once beautiful country! 🇨🇦 🇨🇺

Greetings from the Great White North.

Has anyone out there had trouble finding an ECU or ECM replacement? I have a 2006 Wrangler TJ 6sp trans with the 4.0. The OEM replacement part is #5604 4967AC,AD

Cardone number is 79-4466v

Apparently this is the most rare part on the planet! I have tried the dealers, wreckers, amazon, ebay, all auto stores and cannot find any stock. What the %$#? One of the most mass produced platforms on the planet and I cannot find a computer. My Jeep has been down for a month now and I am starting to think my only option is to send it off to be refurbished which will likely take another month. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

View attachment 405406

Man that is a lot of cocaine.I don’t think I would post that.

Attached is the service order from my dealer ship and their "experts". Just want to make sure u agree with their diagnosis

Attachments

• 339910-Customer-Copy.pdf
    301.1 KB · Views: 126
@dbaum I am happy to hear that your Jeep is up and running again and am always here in the event you should need anything.

I will not step foot in Canada again because of Castro’s kid but you have a friend in Florida if you ever make it south.

All the best,

Mark Cantrell

Last edited:
Reactions: Link