Truck Campers

Not a truck camper but this is a really nice setup anyhow. Wish they'd showed interior video of the rig.

Adventure Trucks

EDIT: Now I really don't want to know what the price tag is on this rig either but it is a nice looking setup.
Ya that would have been nice to see the interior. The VID looks like a non-owner saw the rig and decided to post it up on you tube.

My guess the cost is 120-140K.

There is a very nice 2020 Dodge Ram 500 Tradsman (only 6500 miles) flat bed truck up for sale for 80K which might interest you.

https://www.commercialtrucktrader.com/listing/2020-Ram-5500+TRADESMAN-5015066610

Ya that would have been nice to see the interior. The VID looks like a non-owner saw the rig and decided to post it up on you tube.

My guess the cost is 120-140K.

There is a very nice 2020 Dodge Ram 500 Tradsman (only 6500 miles) flat bed truck up for sale for 80K which might interest you.

https://www.commercialtrucktrader.com/listing/2020-Ram-5500+TRADESMAN-5015066610

That is a nice looking truck. I think the price is a little high considering what I paid for mine and I have a Longhorn package which is the next to highest trim level they offer.

Reactions: LarryTJ
And it’s a gas engine truck. Way high.

No it's a 6.7L diesel. Look at the picture of the gauges the fuel level says diesel plus I don't think they offer the Ram 5500 with a Hemi. I'm not 100% positive on that but I don't think so.

But if he really paid $73K for a Tradesman trim truck get got FUCK with a BIG dick...

Reactions: Rick Flair
No it's a 6.7L diesel. Look at the picture of the gauges the fuel level says diesel plus I don't think they offer the Ram 5500 with a Hemi. I'm not 100% positive on that but I don't think so.

But if he really paid $73K for a Tradesman trim truck get got FUCK with a BIG dick...

You are right. They do offer the the 5500 with a 6.4 like Ford does with the 7.3.

I didn’t read it was wrapped and they removed the C badges.

Still…

Tradesman?

And I wouldn’t use that company for my SS conversion.

You are right. They do offer the the 5500 with a 6.4 like Ford does with the 7.3.

I didn’t read it was wrapped and they removed the C badges.

Still…

Tradesman?

And I wouldn’t use that company for my SS conversion.
Tradesman is the base trim level of the Ram trucks. You can get a brand new 2021 Ram 5500 Tradesman truck for under $55K.
My Longhorn was $82K MSRP but I got it for $71K after discounts.
It's the XL of Ford.

I can't understand anyone wanting to buy a 550/5500 level truck with a gas engine they just are not made to handle what you would be trying to haul with a medium duty truck IMO.

Tradesman is the base trim level of the Ram trucks. You can get a brand new 2021 Ram 5500 Tradesman truck for under $55K.
My Longhorn was $82K MSRP but I got it for $71K after discounts.
It's the XL of Ford.

I can't understand anyone wanting to buy a 550/5500 level truck with a gas engine they just are not made to handle what you would be trying to haul with a medium duty truck IMO.

Most are business that hire bottom of the line “foot to the floor” employees.

It’s what Ford billed their new 7.3 as. Indestructible. Well, at those power levels and lawn care folks types…

You don’t need to get there fast!

Hell even Ram and Ford detune the diesels.

Ford 330 HP and 880 torque for the medium duty trucks. I thin Ram hits the same mark.

I’m honestly good with it.

WOW folks you have got to check this new camper out.

https://www.truckcampermagazine.com/news/2022-palomino-hs-2912/
Palomino-HS-2912-new-camper-2022.jpg

I’m going to hate on it. While I love Tc’s and innovation, this defeats the purpose of a TC. Which is going off-road, taking your toys (trailer) and setting up in small spots.

For you that is what you want. But for some people sitting on back deck relaxing is what they want. I can see it.

Doing a RNTH you have a deck so this isn't needed but I do commend them for thinking outside the box.

For you that is what you want. But for some people sitting on back deck relaxing is what they want. I can see it.

Doing a RNTH you have a deck so this isn't needed but I do commend them for thinking outside the box.

I get it. I’d rather see them bring back a pop out with a Queen. For large families.

But TC’s are two people units. I get it. They cater to that crowd.

And I’d rather a dry bath and on slide!

The Arctic Fox 992 is a perfect TC for me. Well, with my budget.

A Host is my want. For us two.

We figured the TC just won’t work for 5 people.

Reactions: Apparition
I have to agree nice thinking out-side-the-box and will probably fit a certain niche group but not something I would rush out and purchase. Couple things are my pet peeves is bed room space. With a queen bed and @ 6' tall I prefer the mattress to sit above the storage cabinets so when either I or my significant other are on our side our arms can hang off the bed (this set up no way), also the front window. Why, maybe if your kids are going to be romping around while your driving down the road and there in the back (don't know if states allow this anymore but when I was a kid AZ allowed it and my old-man let use hang out in the back and that front upper window was the coolest thing to look out while driving down the road). Thanks for sharing!

I have to agree nice thinking out-side-the-box and will probably fit a certain niche group but not something I would rush out and purchase. Couple things are my pet peeves is bed room space. With a queen bed and @ 6' tall I prefer the mattress to sit above the storage cabinets so when either I or my significant other are on our side our arms can hang off the bed (this set up no way), also the front window. Why, maybe if your kids are going to be romping around while your driving down the road and there in the back (don't know if states allow this anymore but when I was a kid AZ allowed it and my old-man let use hang out in the back and that front upper window was the coolest thing to look out while driving down the road). Thanks for sharing!

I don't think anyone offers a camper with a front window anymore. It was mostly due to leaks in that area so they stopped offering them.

I think seatbelt laws would prohibit anyone riding in a camper anymore. But yep I remember those days also and they were some good times too.

Reactions: LarryTJ
Most are business that hire bottom of the line “foot to the floor” employees.

It’s what Ford billed their new 7.3 as. Indestructible. Well, at those power levels and lawn care folks types…

You don’t need to get there fast!

Hell even Ram and Ford detune the diesels.

Ford 330 HP and 880 torque for the medium duty trucks. I thin Ram hits the same mark.

I’m honestly good with it.
After owning the 6.0 (its in the shop getting a new oring somewhere in the HP oil system for the injectors) i just want somethin that doesn't break and the 7.3 gasser sounds Great!

• Love
I like most of it. I would rather have a larger pantry and closet or bathroom instead of the outside TV and fridge though. The deck would be cool, I didn’t see if it could be used with an awning but if it could/does that would be awesome.