New York Trusted Jeep mechanic in Upstate NY

Cat.ny

Supporting Member
Looking for a trusted, honest Jeep mechanic in Rockland, Orange, Ulster or Greene County. Have an engine light that occasionally goes on (o2 sensor was already changed). Also need labor for swapping out stock for aftermarket bumper. What should the labor cost for bumper swap be around? Thanks guys!

Hey, I’m over in Dutchess County and recently used a guy to replace my clutch that did good work at a reasonable rate. He’s just opened his own place and is struggling to get customers in fast enough without dumping money into advertising. Is Poughkeepsie too far away for you? If not, I’ll pull his business card for you when I get home from work tonight.
As far as the bumper swap, shouldn’t take more than an hour...assuming your bolts aren’t rusted solid like mine were and require torching, etc. What kind of bumper did you end up going with?

Hey, I’m over in Dutchess County and recently used a guy to replace my clutch that did good work at a reasonable rate. He’s just opened his own place and is struggling to get customers in fast enough without dumping money into advertising. Is Poughkeepsie too far away for you? If not, I’ll pull his business card for you when I get home from work tonight.
As far as the bumper swap, shouldn’t take more than an hour...assuming your bolts aren’t rusted solid like mine were and require torching, etc. What kind of bumper did you end up going with?

Poughkeepsie works. Yes, will definitely take down their info. Thank you!

Smittybilt tubular w hoop 🙂