Oregon Trusted Mechanic in Southern Oregon

Sgt Jarhead

A wise man once said, “Google it”
Supporting Member
Looking for a trusted Mechanic in Southern Oregon.

I’ll be located in Medford, Oregon and willing to travel up to 100 miles in either direction to include Northern California though would prefer someone close.

I just want to have someone I can turn to in case I come across any issues in the future for my 06 TJ I wouldn’t be able to take the time to do myself.

Thanks!

I asked this question of a friend who has lived in the Medford area all his life. He is a car nut and has a sprint car team. He recommended Southern Oregon Auto Care on hwy 62 and Neil Brown Auto in Central Point. I used Southern Oregon Auto to replace the oil pan gasket on my F150. They did good work. While I was there I noticed a couple built Jeeps so it looked like they were familiar with TJ's. I don't have any experience with Neil Brown but was told he would likely be more negotiable on prices since it is a smaller shop.

I asked this question of a friend who has lived in the Medford area all his life. He is a car nut and has a sprint car team. He recommended Southern Oregon Auto Care on hwy 62 and Neil Brown Auto in Central Point. I used Southern Oregon Auto to replace the oil pan gasket on my F150. They did good work. While I was there I noticed a couple built Jeeps so it looked like they were familiar with TJ's. I don't have any experience with Neil Brown but was told he would likely be more negotiable on prices since it is a smaller shop.

Awesome, thank you! Luckily found a local group as well that’s given me their two cents! So far have a handful I’ll be able to meet.

Awesome, thank you! Luckily found a local group as well that’s given me their two cents! So far have a handful I’ll be able to meet.

Glad you found some people here in Southern Oregon. Any way I can get a list of folks? I recently moved to Ashland and need a re-gear job and also it would be great to have some contacts to keep the Jeep running well.