Trying to decide whether to buy new wheels

Laggy

So i only have 4 matching wheels, spare is an oddball. 2 wheels i want. One kind is just way too much. The other are more affordable, Mammoth Boulders (AEV knockoffs). I did some photoshopping. What do you guys think? I love my wheels now and if i could ever find a 5th then i'd stay with them forever. MAybe get them anthracite/gunmetal powdercoated...Current is on top of each pic. Photoshop bottom
wheeltest2.jpg

wheeltest.jpg

Reactions: Chris
So i only have 4 matching wheels, spare is an oddball. 2 wheels i want. One kind is just way too much. The other are more affordable, Mammoth Boulders (AEV knockoffs). I did some photoshopping. What do you guys think? I love my wheels now and if i could ever find a 5th then i'd stay with them forever. MAybe get them anthracite/gunmetal powdercoated...Current is on top of each pic. Photoshop bottom
View attachment 1010
View attachment 1011

I really like the second photo, that looks great!

Xenon. Way better than bushwackers because they are a thick, rubbery plastic vs brittle type. Got them for $140 locally though. I wouldn't pay full price.

Thanks guys. Originally i didn't think i'd like them, but i figured $140 was a no-brainer once i felt how durable they are compared to Bushcrackers. Had to get rid of pocket flares anyway. It was like my jeep was wearing jeans AND a jean jacket. Not cool. My wheels are 80's enough.

Reactions: Chris
Thanks guys. Originally i didn't think i'd like them, but i figured $140 was a no-brainer once i felt how durable they are compared to Bushcrackers. Had to get rid of pocket flares anyway. It was like my jeep was wearing jeans AND a jean jacket. Not cool. My wheels are 80's enough.

A Canadian tuxedo? @billiebob might know about that? :D

Reactions: bostontj
There ya go! That looks badass!

What tires are those?
BFG KM2 I love it , I'm liking mine so far

x2 they look really aggressive, they're one of the few tires where the tread and the side lug are continuous. They worked well on my Tacoma. Those tires spent 2 years in western montana. Good in all conditions. Snow was never ideal. I never got stuck but i never pushed it. We shall see. But $1000 for 4 35" tires with Discount Lifetime certs and i'm happy.

Now to rotate every 2000...

x2 they look really aggressive, they're one of the few tires where the tread and the side lug are continuous. They worked well on my Tacoma. Those tires spent 2 years in western montana. Good in all conditions. Snow was never ideal. I never got stuck but i never pushed it. We shall see. But $1000 for 4 35" tires with Discount Lifetime certs and i'm happy.

Now to rotate every 2000...

That's a damn good price, no argument there!