Trying to source NSG370 transmission fixture

To be fair, no, but I spent a lot of time researching the rattling that happens, when you have clutch out, and goes awah when you press the clutch, or even just rest your foot on the clutch.
This Centerforce Clutch Video the guy shows exactly the throw out bearing noise and explains it.

If you diagnose is right drop the transmission easy fix. Slap on a national throw out bearing and some good grease and send it. It can be done in a few hours I'm your drive way

If you diagnose is right drop the transmission easy fix. Slap on a national throw out bearing and some good grease and send it. It can be done in a few hours I'm your drive way
Already did. Need to do it on the 08 JK, but it’s about 115 degrees in my driveway right now, ha. Insulated the garage doors it’s still wicked hot, that one isn’t that bad yet it can wait until it gets cooler ha.

You can get away without using it. If you have any questions lmk. Pretty easy transmission rebuild if you have the right tools. If I were you and don't have them i would invest and in a good 3 jaw puller and a the 7 ton otc puller #4532. And a good solid press. My 20 ton press didn't really help I had to take it to a friend who had a 30 ton press to remove some of the pressed on gears.
Interesting, my Harbor Freight 20 ton press got 5th counter and 6th counter gears off.....

Curious... Look at this link. https://www.allstategear.com/NSG370-Small-Parts-s/3327.htm Notice the "late" parts and the normal ones on the left?? I have the late type on 3/4 and the early parts on 1/2...... I am beginning to think my trans has been opened up before...... I need a 1/2 slider but only find the new version. Can I run the new version without the extra tabs on the late set up???

Curious... Look at this link. https://www.allstategear.com/NSG370-Small-Parts-s/3327.htm Notice the "late" parts and the normal ones on the left?? I have the late type on 3/4 and the early parts on 1/2...... I am beginning to think my trans has been opened up before...... I need a 1/2 slider but only find the new version. Can I run the new version without the extra tabs on the late set up???
I don't see why not, I say you assemble it and manually move the slider, move it up and down and see how it engages 1/2.

Interesting, my Harbor Freight 20 ton press got 5th counter and 6th counter gears off.....
Maybe my pops press is just old lol
I was ganna ask you did you purchase reverse gear and 1st gear? If you did how much were they, down the line I might swap out my reverse gear if I start having problems with it, I saw it was a bit chewed up on some of the teeth. I didn't see the need though to replace it since iv haven't had any problems with it.

Maybe my pops press is just old lol
I was ganna ask you did you purchase reverse gear and 1st gear? If you did how much were they, down the line I might swap out my reverse gear if I start having problems with it, I saw it was a bit chewed up on some of the teeth. I didn't see the need though to replace it since iv haven't had any problems with it.
I am doing 1st, 2nd and reverse gears with all syncros. Ebay has the gears at $150 for the new version first, 165 second and 124 for reverse.