Arizona Tucson / Phoenix - 03/14 to 03/17

Bob in Texas

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
My wife and I are gonna make a trip out to Arizona mid March and towing the Jeep, looking to hit some trails in the areas. If anyone is up for some wheeling let me know. Any trail suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks Bob

For some trail info check out this site: Arizona Jeep Trails I've found the information on the site to be pretty accurate. The South Phoenix areas around Florence and Apache Junction have many areas with a variety of trails from easy drives to much more challenging. Do note that the Apache Trail Road on Apache Junction is closed due to landslides and erosion.

Reactions: Bob in Texas
For some trail info check out this site: Arizona Jeep Trails I've found the information on the site to be pretty accurate. The South Phoenix areas around Florence and Apache Junction have many areas with a variety of trails from easy drives to much more challenging. Do note that the Apache Trail Road on Apache Junction is closed due to landslides and erosion.
Thank you for the response, this looks to be very helpful. I'll look at the trails around Tucson for Saturday the 14th and Sunday 15th. We'll be in Phoenix on Monday the 16th. Thanks again!