Arizona Tucson shop recommendations

Wittakoski

Supporting Member
What says the hive here in Tucson? I need custom rear fenders fabricated and installed? Anyone know who does that down here? New in town.

Hey man, I'm not sure about custom fabricated fenders but everyone on the Tucson Jeeps facebook page seems to love and recommend PV Automotive for everything jeep related. I have not dealt with them yet so I can't verify if they are good or not but maybe they can steer you in the right direction.

Nothing near Tucson I know of, but Letzroll Off-Road is a big one up here in Mesa.

Also, Hensley Auto Repair in Florence which is right down the road from me.

I Can't speak for anything in Tucson, but if you don't find anything there, I'd recommend Letzroll in Mesa as Chris mentioned. They've got a great reputation and I know they design and fab bumpers, sliders and more. They've done work on my TJ a couple of times and I've been very happy - won't take it anywhere else.

Good info guys.

What's a ballpark for a decent stubby bumper fabricated from those guys similar to the poison spyder one?

Good info guys.

What's a ballpark for a decent stubby bumper fabricated from those guys similar to the poison spyder one?

That’s a question for them. I don’t think any of us can give you any accurate info there.

Was just wondering if anybody else has window shopped fabbed bumpers from them before.

I think cost wise it's probably the same to just buy a pre-built bumper from someone like UCF, GenRight, Savvy, etc. If I had to guess at least.

Plus I'd rather have aluminum hands down over steel any day.

Update: for Tucson peeps looking. My FIL pointed me at a shop near his home that he said he sees a lot of jeeps sitting at. Quality lube & tune, off Ina.

Stopped by on my way to the in-laws today and spoke with some real nice peeps that seemed to know what the hell they're talking about, plus about 10 rigs outside told me they do a fair amount of good jeep business. A whole lot more than just fab work. Out of proximity to me, I'll likely take a flyer on them first here in town. I'll update with my experiences after of course.

Reactions: Jamison C
Good to know. I'm in for updates. The photos on their Google reviews show some serious rigs out front.

Edit: was looking around and it could be Trail Boss Off Road lactated behind them too.