SOLD Tuffy Center Console - Black - Sell or Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

aslupecki

Supporting Member
Price
$100
Hi - I just purchased 2005 LJ that has a Tuffy center console installed instead of the factory console. I would like to go back to the standard 2005 center console. The front half looks the same. I am looking to sell the back half or would swap for same piece from the factory console. I do not have the key, but you can purchase a complete lock w 2 keys on the Tuffy website for $19. Condition is ok. Looks fine with seats up, but needs some TLC on sides you see when seats are forward. See pics below.

IMG_5894.jpg

IMG_5895.jpg

IMG_5896.jpg

I can check ... what am I looking for?
Oh I was tagging the forum admin @Chris because he’s been looking for one of these and they’re backordered everywhere. In the first pic I can see the grille cutout on the driver side for a speaker/sub.

Yep, he said he's going to get me a shipping quote tomorrow. Thank goodness because I've been looking for one of these forever!

Awesome! So glad you finally have one. What about the sub insert, is he keeping that or selling along with the Tuffy?

Don't suppose you are swapping your tuffy non sub for tuffy sub console, rather than stock Console to sub tuffy?

That’s exactly what I am doing. I’ll be selling my Tuffy non-sub console once I get this.

Mind if I jump in line for that if this ends up working out?

Edit: assuming it is black or charcoal :)
It is black, and if this ends up working out then I’ll consider you first in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.