Nevada Tuffy Rear Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogfoodboy

TJ Enthusiast
Price
Nice Tuffy Rear Locking Box - looks like this is no longer made. Its in excellent shape and shippable. Located near Reno, NV

70d54e77894131a0e1ef569df4d0ed04.jpg

IMG_20210627_180617818_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210627_180623025_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210627_180631977_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Head Lice
I’d be interested, but I have to have the rear seat.

Reactions: Sancho
Your market is fairly limited because of the no rear seat issue. I was curious but even in my LJ it’s too greedy.

Reactions: Sancho
Theres a couple threads about rear storage. Where guys were looking for something like this. Try to google this forum.

For me the big issue is you can't store anything on top of it like you can others, so you have to unload everything to open the top.

Reactions: rasband
I cant believe that many people love having a rear seat. I can see if you have a family but the seat was the first thing I took out and haven't put back in since I bought my jeep. But how much do you want for the box? I'm using a Ridged box back there now and I'm looking for something a little lighter and will look a heck of a lot better.

I cant believe that many people love having a rear seat. I can see if you have a family but the seat was the first thing I took out and haven't put back in since I bought my jeep. But how much do you want for the box? I'm using a Ridged box back there now and I'm looking for something a little lighter and will look a heck of a lot better.
Coast 2 Coast shipping will hurt - make me an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.