Tunes

Got this coming too

Screenshot_20210616-131837_Amazon Shopping.jpg

The reviews don't look favorable. Did you buy it already?

Yeah but I'm not looking to put much more into it as I'm still a soft top and half doors .... not trying to give away expensive stuff as it appears would take a novice thief about 45 seconds to get it out e gone... my biggest fear

Would help to ask first and buy later. You generally get what you pay for with electronics up to the point of diminishing returns of features you'd never use.

Reactions: Irun
Thus the reason ... only thing near me was boss audio or a deck for 1300 bucks... never had any issues with Kenwood... have had 4 in almost 35 yrs along with others

I am going through the same thing right now and likely going to have to settle. Literally impossible to find audio stuff right now. Everything is sold out or back order. My radio is trashed and I want tunes for the summer.

Reactions: Apparition
I am going through the same thing right now and likely going to have to settle. Literally impossible to find audio stuff right now. Everything is sold out or back order. My radio is trashed and I want tunes for the summer.
I had a radio stop working so I ordered a $30 Jensen on Amazon until I can get what I want.

Reactions: Claybirdd
Is this a decent upgrade from stock... Kenwood DDX69BT can't seem to figure out how to post a photo link to amazon... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RLQBMGN/?tag=wranglerorg-20
Is it camera capable?

I dont think i own anything now that isn't reverse canera equipped.

Having a little snapper running around and grand kids it's paramount especially with lifted up shit.

Plus a big spare on a TJ...can't see shit.

Save yourself some bitching and wire up a camera with everything out and installing of new unit

Crutchfield has everything you need and free installation gear on most stereos.
X2. Best place to buy from. When I redid my system last year I went to crutchfield and bought all the scratch and dent pieces. Saved almost $300 IIRC. Plus, they are great to work with. I had my stuff delivered to the office and unfortunately nobody was around (only 3 of us), so the shipper actually sent it back to Crutchfield. A simple phone call and they overnighted it to a different address where I knew someone would be able to sign for it.

I am so pissed ... this is how my "NEW" radio arrived ... not I gotta wait on a shipping label sent it back and wait on a refund ..wires are cut no packing material scratched with fingerprints directions are torn and fathers day in 2 days

20210618_101046.jpg

20210618_101038.jpg

20210618_101025.jpg

20210618_100222.jpg

20210618_100220.jpg

20210618_100155.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Apparition
I hate to do it but Bestbuy had the radio I wanted In stock and they have free radio installation right now. So...... Im gonna let best buy put it in since its free. SMH

Reactions: voodooridr
Wired my first car stereo in my brother's 60 something Chevy truck when I was about 10-12 .. it was shaft mount