Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Turbo Kit Test TJ

OP
Jezza

Jezza

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Brilliant thread.

I don't suppose you know if the layout differences for a right hand drive mean your packaging is blown of the water? My guess is shipping and taxes would make this a tough call to import, but...

I have never actually seen a right hand drive Jeep up close. If I had to guess the steering shaft and brakes would probably be in the way.

OP
Jezza

Jezza

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
A quick video of a power pull we made the other day. Pretty decent power considering the heat here. I was really surprised how much ignition timing it wanted. It must be a function of the inefficient cylinder head.

OP
Jezza

Jezza

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
We went out today and did some testing on the kit. We ran through quite a bit of rocks and some mud. We were quite hard on it, but everything held up great. It is always shocking how well a mostly stock TJ will wheel.

20220824_122137.jpg

VideoCapture_20220824-213653.jpg

VideoCapture_20220824-213605.jpg