Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Turbo Kit Test TJ

OP
Jezza

Jezza

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Iirc the stock springs are something like 80lb/in closed and 220 open or close to it. It would take a good amount of boost to open the valve.

DWR

TJ Enthusiast
I'm not sure where the valvetrain issues would start with high boost. I can tell you that it is above 20 as that is what I have run on my stock engine already.

Wait, you have ran 20psi on the stock engine without experiencing unexpected rapid disassembly? Wow… color me surprised. With that being said, I’d only want to push 5-10 to keep things safe.

Reactions: BlueC
OP
Jezza

Jezza

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I thought I should post a little project progress update since it has been a bit. The kit is coming together nicely and is in the finishing stages. Physically there are only a few small details to wrap up. On the administrative side I need to finish a final parts list and install manual. After that I can nail down the pricing and lead times. For the tuning I have been in contact with @Flyin' Ryan Performance about offering custom tuning to those who want it. I don't believe that a one size fits all tune would give the best results and meet the expectations of each user.

20220705_184636_03.jpg

20220705_184708.jpg

20220705_184718.jpg

20220705_184724.jpg

OP
Jezza

Jezza

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Where did you situate the water tank for that air-to-water intercooler?

It's just to the right of the intercooler in the pictures. It's more of a fill and not a storage or ice tank like on a drag car.

Reactions: DWR

BlueC

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
I love how you incorporated the factory air box & filter instead of just slapping on an open filter element. (y)
Do you plan on having all tops fabricated aluminum, or are you looking into having plastic pieces made?

1658928636152.png

OP
Jezza

Jezza

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I love how you incorporated the factory air box & filter instead of just slapping on an open filter element. (y)
Do you plan on having all tops fabricated aluminum, or are you looking into having plastic pieces made?

View attachment 346188

They will be fabricated aluminum. I don't anticipate enough production to justify the setup costs of a plastic part.