Turn heads wherever you go in this $65,000 purple and white TJ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're going to ask 65 grand for a Jeep, you better get off your lazy ass and write more than 3 sentences to justify an asking price like that.
Brag, lie, embellish I don't care, but jesus christ at least put some effort into making it sound plausible.
Try and make me believe that you believe it!

Where are the ducks?

Pic added because that won't last long 😂

1674213691143.png

To be fair, the paint job itself looks pretty good from the photos.
Body work is clean, probably zero rust.

It could also be a shined-up flood victim.

If I had his money I'd throw my money away.

I just wish I had my money. 😂 goes out as fast as it comes ….

You should come down here and watch my employees throw it away- You just can’t believe some of the things-

Guys explain to me why the rental bobcat sat for three days when we were done with it. At $400 a day.

Help me understand why the new special ordered storm window does not match the house- $171 wasted.

You removed the seal
under the door to keep it closed and then the brick guy surprised and pressure washed and flooded the hardwood floor?

I could sit here and go through hundreds of scenarios. This is why I capped wages and only pay bonuses for better performance.

I was so broke in 2011 my wife would not take a check on me. Really I needed 200,000 dollars to be broke. When I walked by the banks the alarms went off.

Last edited:
I just wish I had my money. 😂 goes out as fast as it comes ….

You should come down here and watch my employees throw it away- You just can’t believe some of the things-

Guys explain to me why the rental bobcat sat for three days when we were done with it. At $400 a day.

Help me understand why the new special ordered storm window does not match the house- $171 wasted.

You removed the seal
under the door to keep it closed and then the brick guy surprised and pressure washed and flooded the hardwood floor?

I could sit here and go through hundreds of scenarios. This is why I capped wages and only pay bonuses for better performance.

I was so broke in 2011 my wife would not take a check on me. Really I needed 200,000 dollars to be broke. When I walked by the banks the alarms went off.

Yeah but you are your own boss and get to set your own hrs🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper
Yeah but you are your own boss and get to set your own hrs🤣😂🤣

Yes you are so right- I typically only work half days - 12 hours.

Yesterday I got an email from a designer giving me a complete dressing down about a particular project-

The concern was some brick around a window that had been enlarged- I was flabbergasted at how close to a match it was that the customer wanted it even more perfect- We are going in the hole about $25-$30,000 on the job l, but because I am a person that keeps his word we’re going to finish the job for what we agreed to do it for and we had already ordered another cube of brick and we’re paying to have it brought down from Ohio-

Now let’s just stop and think about this- This guy is taking care of every issue and finishing the job and out of his pocket and even special ordering brick In the hope that it may be a better match than what we already have put on the house- And somebody’s going to chew me out about how I’m handling things?

Well let me tell you-it did not go well at all. I’m going above and beyond and somebody’s going to stick their nose in things and tell me to do better?

I was so upset I felt like calling the cops on myself.

Last edited:
Yes you are so right- I typically only work half days - 12 hours.

Yesterday I got an email from a designer giving me a complete dressing down about a particular project-

The concern was some brick around a window that had been enlarged- I was flabbergasted at how close to a match it was that the customer wanted it even more perfect- We are going in the hole about $25-$30,000 on the job l, but because I am a person that keeps his word we’re going to finish the job for what we agreed to do it for and we had already ordered another cube of brick and we’re paying to have it brought down from Ohio-

Now let’s just stop and think about this- This guy is taking care of every issue and finishing the job and out of his pocket and even special ordering brick In the hope that it may be a better match than what we already have put on the house- And somebody’s going to chew me out about how I’m handling things?

Well let me tell you-it did not go well at all. I’m going above and beyond and somebody’s going to stick their nose in things and tell me to do better?

I was so upset I felt like calling the cops on myself.

Andy don’t let this get your eye off that $65k prize. Ask the designer if the folks like purple?

Status
Not open for further replies.