SOLD Two Dana 44's For Sale (Everett, Washington)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have someone in Oregon who is looking at the drum brake axle for my full asking price, and someone in Texas looking at the disc brake axle for my full asking price, so I'd have to say that no, I would not accept $500. Also, there is a large 4X4 swap meet near me in March where I could sell them, and I've yet to even advertise them on Craigslist (as I'd really like to see them go to forum members). Thanks for your interest, however.
Do you know where I can find a front driveline for my tj 98

Craigslist, I'll bet. Seen some very recently, actually. Might still be there. The other "for sure" place closed their doors yesterday after 38 years in business. You just missed 'em!

I have someone in Oregon who is looking at the drum brake axle for my full asking price, and someone in Texas looking at the disc brake axle for my full asking price, so I'd have to say that no, I would not accept $500. Also, there is a large 4X4 swap meet near me in March where I could sell them, and I've yet to even advertise them on Craigslist (as I'd really like to see them go to forum members). Thanks for your interest, however.

Sheesh, had I known you had these in inventory while I was recently sojourning at JBLM, I woulda nabbed one of those Dana 44's from you:(

Say, on a more positive note; Name This Place (photo below):):

*Note: if you guess the location within (3) attempts, I'll send you some sorta consolation prize.

1546274930827.jpeg

Reactions: Chris
Craigslist, I'll bet. Seen some very recently, actually. Might still be there. The other "for sure" place closed their doors yesterday after 38 years in business. You just missed 'em!
I'm interested in that 44. Will I need anything for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.