Two door competition coming (Bronco)

1583170057100.png

Looks Blazerish I like it though. The wheels have to go.

I won't be opposed to the IFS on a vehicle that sees minimal off-road, and mostly hwy driving. The downfall of the new FJ40 is that lack of convertible top but few of the guys at work that own them love the way they drive.

Looks Blazerish I like it though. The wheels have to go.

I won't be opposed to the IFS on a vehicle that sees minimal off-road, and mostly hwy driving. The downfall of the new FJ40 is that lack of convertible top but few of the guys at work that own them love the way they drive.
What new FJ40???

Eh, the Bronco is so large that it doesn't seem to make as much of a difference in a 2 door version as the Wrangler does.

I'm withholding my final judgement until I see the thing unveiled, but it just seems to be so bulky that it reminds me more of a full sized SUV than something more nimble like a Wrangler. Either way, it'll be good to bring some competition into the market.

Eh, the Bronco is so large that it doesn't seem to make as much of a difference in a 2 door version as the Wrangler does.

I'm withholding my final judgement until I see the thing unveiled, but it just seems to be so bulky that it reminds me more of a full sized SUV than something more nimble like a Wrangler. Either way, it'll be good to bring some competition into the market.
It is based on a Ranger platform

Optimistic as well, but I would definitely wait a couple of years for the bugs to be worked out. For me, IFS is not an issue because I never lift my vehicles more than a couple of inches.