Two For One—A Go Fast TJ and J10 Build

@Trevlaw All you've done here is proven that you can't be trusted to keep your own word. And proven that Blaine can be trusted to honor his word by still sending you the prize even after you've been a jerk to him. Good job.

Reactions: Chris
@Trevlaw

Airing whatever grievances you may have, could have happened without screenshots of messages and emails.

What you have done is akin to recording and sharing a personal phone conversation without telling the other party that sharing could happen ahead of the phone call. Breaking trust like that is never good even if you are upset or angry or disappointed about something.

Not cool imho.

I mean yeah, I could've paraphrased all of our emails, but that's just a lot more work and leaves room for he said she said BS.

All of the trust and respect there was between Blaine and I went out the window when he decided to throw such a fit over a thank you for some chapstick, not even that he didn't get one, it's that he didn't get it when he wanted it.

Blaine knew that, had the same emails I did, and still decided to try and make me seem like an ungrateful little shit.

If he didn't want to risk me sharing the only thing that shows everyone the whole story between us, maybe he shouldn't have done that.

I just want the entire thing to be out there so others can come to their own conclusion when they see Blaine calling me an entitled mannerless fucking twat considering so many here look up to him for some reason.

If someone gets all pissy with you for missing a simple thank you, you acknowledge it and give them a genuine thank you, then they piss in your face, would you continue to say thank you? I won't.

Reactions: reddvltj and Lou
@Trevlaw All you've done here is proven that you can't be trusted to keep your own word. And proven that Blaine can be trusted to honor his word by still sending you the prize even after you've been a jerk to him. Good job.

Can you specifically tell me where I broke my word, or what I even promised to do? I honestly don't know what you're getting at?

I'm also not sure how I was a jerk to him? I didn't say anything mean when he decided he didn't want the fittings, I just dropped it.

Then I went to the dunes with a friend, got a cool picture and entered the contest. When we went, I honestly thought the prize was still just a soft shackle and stickers, so it wasn't a huge motivating factor besides I thought it'd be a little funny.

Then Blaine sent me $200 in ones, so I made a joke about.

Then I got an extra $100 with the tie rod that I still don't understand why I received that, but wanted to make sure Blaine was aware of that so I tagged him.

Then Blaine wanted to post up and act all surprised why I haven't said thank you when he damn well should know why I'm not saying thank you and well here we are.

I didn't see a better way to show everyone here the full situation since Blaine wanted to make it look like he did nothing wrong and I'm just being a mannerless twat.

Reactions: reddvltj and Lou
I mean yeah, I could've paraphrased all of our emails, but that's just a lot more work and leaves room for he said she said BS.

All of the trust and respect there was between Blaine and I went out the window when he decided to throw such a fit over a thank you for some chapstick, not even that he didn't get one, it's that he didn't get it when he wanted it.

Blaine knew that, had the same emails I did, and still decided to try and make me seem like an ungrateful little shit.

If he didn't want to risk me sharing the only thing that shows everyone the whole story between us, maybe he shouldn't have done that.

I just want the entire thing to be out there so others can come to their own conclusion when they see Blaine calling me an entitled mannerless fucking twat considering so many here look up to him for some reason.

If someone gets all pissy with you for missing a simple thank you, you acknowledge it and give them a genuine thank you, then they piss in your face, would you continue to say thank you? I won't.

Pasting private communications without prior permission is not right. There are no excuses that will make it correct. None.

Did you ever sit and think if there could be more to all this than "some damn chapstick"? You don't have to answer me, this is just something to ponder about. I will keep my opinions on the matters you have described to myself, but just know that sometimes negative emotions, especially anger, severely clouds our judgement and it helps a lot to think if that is happening with all the actions we take.

Reactions: Chris and rasband