Twopoint's 2002 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

in an effort to add more storage, added some molle storage to the driver side rear.
it is in Solid and it doesn't rattle. I used aluminum angle iron for the frame.

I like the look from the inside but I don't like the look through the window so I am
going to redo it with square tube.

updated the front of the jeep a bit
this is what it looked like when I got it

I replaced the bumper, upgraded the headlights and the fog lights
dug up some replacement hooks

working on setting up a CB, picked up a Uniden 520XL and a 4' firestick antenna (5/8 wave)
set up the mount for the CB in the jeep overhead

I ran the lead through the jeep overhead following the roll bars to the back passenger corner, punched a 5/8 hole and put in a bulkhead fitting. turns out it was male/ female, so I had to but a 90 degree fitting on it to connect the lead. then used a 2' jumper to connect to the antenna. The PO had an antenna mount installed on the bumper so I mounted it there.

cb bulkhead fitting.jpg

After a bought with death wobble, I completely rebuilt my steering and replaced my front track bar.
I did the alignment by eye, then took it over to Firestone to have the alignment done as I have lifetime alignments on all of my vehicles. it looks like the furthest I was out was by an .8 f an inch/

Reactions: mikespine
in an effort to add more storage, added some molle storage to the driver side rear.
it is in Solid and it doesn't rattle. I used aluminum angle iron for the frame.

I like the look from the inside but I don't like the look through the window so I am
going to redo it with square tube.

View attachment 86991
After doing a bit of research, ordered some 20/80 tubing and fittings, for both mine and my sons jeep. assembled it and set up rivnuts for the molle mounting. it came already powder coated and assembled rock solid. bolted it to the shell using one of the mounting bolts for the hard top

got my winch mounted and have the synthetic rope hand threaded until I get the power hooked up.