Picked these up from @strumble8 . Thanks! Finally getting rid of my current 15x10s.

Not really Jeep related but I started on my garage lighting project. I need to repair the ceiling before I mount the last two lights. I've posted this in the off topic thread. I had a lot of help on this, thanks to Shawn for putting up with all my questions, texts and calls.

Before:

After with Prime Lights 5700 lumen LEDs.

Not really Jeep related but I started on my garage lighting project. I need to repair the ceiling before I mount the last two lights. I've posted this in the off topic thread. I had a lot of help on this, thanks to Shawn for putting up with all my questions, texts and calls.

Before:
View attachment 76822View attachment 76823

After with Prime Lights 5700 lumen LEDs.
View attachment 76824
View attachment 76825
I too recently replaced the lights in my garage with LED. Such an amazing difference!

Where did you buy the hand throttle at? Also do you have any change in cable tension depending on which gear you're in and the relation of the shifter to the front of the body? (2nd is further than 1st from the engine)

eBay. Where I do most of my shopping. My battery cables are ripped out at the moment but sitting in the driveway shifting thru the gears I felt no change. I'll get a pic of the throttle in first, but it clears the ARB rocker switches just fine

Reactions: MaloStapalo
Where did you buy the hand throttle at? Also do you have any change in cable tension depending on which gear you're in and the relation of the shifter to the front of the body? (2nd is further than 1st from the engine)

First gear and I am applying pressure, that's as close as it will get

CA01BA49-07C8-4505-9742-98A31329D648.jpeg

Oh I'm sure if it was changing the tension on the cable you would hear an rpm change as it applies more or less tension on the throttle. Let me know if it takes off in 2nd gear.

When I use mine, I reset the lever before a shift. I also set it up to require a bit of lever throw before the cable engages the throttle. That helps prevent accidental take offs.

One of the fun and surprising things about a hand throttle is when have it set as a "cruise control" on a long climb. Once you crest the hill, the Jeep accelerates!

Oh I'm sure if it was changing the tension on the cable you would hear an rpm change as it applies more or less tension on the throttle. Let me know if it takes off in 2nd gear.

Oh I read ya, sorry I was thinking something else. I'll let you know tomorrow when I drive it. I upgraded battery cables but I need to attach one wire from the starter to the PDC still.

Reactions: MaloStapalo