Man and I thought I was cool buying a steamer to clean vehicle interiors. U managed to integrate one under the hood...

16218147621886389173890208648439.jpg

F150 forums blow, so you guys can deal with this. Wife and I took the truck to WY for the holiday weekend. No surprise but it is far more comfortable than the TJ😅

Just shy of 900 miles and averaged 19.4 mpg and running 75mph. Surprisingly, the dash-o-meter matched my hand calculations. It came with a tonneau cover, which parking at a hotel was a nice addition for the things in the bed. Not sure if I'll keep it, I do have a toolbox in the garage I would like to utilize. Low end power lacks, but come 3500-4000 rpm it will really throw you back.

20210528_204638.jpg

20210531_095621.jpg

F150 forums blow, so you guys can deal with this. Wife and I took the truck to WY for the holiday weekend. No surprise but it is far more comfortable than the TJ😅

Just shy of 900 miles and averaged 19.4 mpg and running 75mph. Surprisingly, the dash-o-meter matched my hand calculations. It came with a tonneau cover, which parking at a hotel was a nice addition for the things in the bed. Not sure if I'll keep it, I do have a toolbox in the garage I would like to utilize. Low end power lacks, but come 3500-4000 rpm it will really throw you back.

View attachment 256235
View attachment 256236
Ecoboost? I miss my F150 with the Eboost. They are nice trucks. Got rid of it because it wouldn't fit in my garage. They are BIG trucks!

Felpro gasket this time around. Felt ever-so-slightly thicker than the Napa brand.
View attachment 253820

Also, picked up a new impact. I've only used it for a handful of bolts but I gotta say it is my new favorite thing !

View attachment 253821
I’ve got one I’ve those little stubby impacts. I love it. Wait till you get one of the larger capacity batteries on it. It will really impress you.

The jeep will eventually come back to this thread, I promise 😅

I've been loving the mileage I am getting. So far the overall MPG is sitting right at 20. From what I can gather reading the owners manual, the Fuel Economy does not reset, simply a cummulative total since last reset (which I did as soon as I took it off the lot (4k miles ago)). My latest trip to the Western Slope for work yielded 21.3 mpg (a slight discrepancy from the 21.9 that the dash reads). This trip also requires a crest over Vail Pass, a summit at 10,666' over a very long stretch. I turned it over to the trans temp gauge just to see where it was at. Holding steady at 65 mph, the temp rose to 208° and held. Normal after reading the owners manual (81-225°). Cant wait to get a trailer hooked up to this to see how it does. Speaking of--I did order a set of air bags. I have a trailer stowed in Wyoming, but have no place to currently keep it. Meaning that slapping a WDH on and off a rental trailer sounds like a pain. These should work in the meantime.

20210621_191831.jpg

The jeep will eventually come back to this thread, I promise 😅

I've been loving the mileage I am getting. So far the overall MPG is sitting right at 20. From what I can gather reading the owners manual, the Fuel Economy does not reset, simply a cummulative total since last reset (which I did as soon as I took it off the lot (4k miles ago)). My latest trip to the Western Slope for work yielded 21.3 mpg (a slight discrepancy from the 21.9 that the dash reads). This trip also requires a crest over Vail Pass, a summit at 10,666' over a very long stretch. I turned it over to the trans temp gauge just to see where it was at. Holding steady at 65 mph, the temp rose to 208° and held. Normal after reading the owners manual (81-225°). Cant wait to get a trailer hooked up to this to see how it does. Speaking of--I did order a set of air bags. I have a trailer stowed in Wyoming, but have no place to currently keep it. Meaning that slapping a WDH on and off a rental trailer sounds like a pain. These should work in the meantime.

View attachment 260954
The weight distributing hitch was huge for my Gladiator when towing my TJ. I could tell the trailer was back there but it pulled very smooth and controlled. It really makes a huge difference in rear squat and front end elevation.

Reactions: rasband and tworley
I installed a set of air bags on my Dodge earlier this year and it made a huge difference hauling around my gooseneck...
Yep, airbags aren’t for rear hitches, they can unload the weight on the front axle when braking.

Airbags are for goosenecks and bed campers.