I picked up a mount on ebay and paired it with a ram mounting system. Worked well, I still had to unhook the external antenna and bring it in to charge each night. I much prefer a hard mounted system.

😃

20220313_110852.jpg

I read this entire thread the other day lol. Awesome jeep. It is very motivating to see you do all this in that little garage, it's even more packed than mine. And I thought I didn't have much space...
The only thing that garage had going for it was depth (27'). I'll be much happier once I get this new one set up!

Reactions: SvtLdr and lBasket
I know your handle is probably t worley, but i definitely pronounce it twirly.
I definitely pronounce it twirly. When my kids were little one of their favorite jokes was “Why is a pig’s tail like 4:30 in the morning? Because it’s twirly….”

To this day they describe anything happenning early in the morning as “Pig’s Tail.”

I definitely pronounce it twirly. When my kids were little one of their favorite jokes was “Why is a pig’s tail like 4:30 in the morning? Because it’s twirly….”

To this day they describe anything happenning early in the morning as “Pig’s Tail.”
The dad joke is strong with you

I pronounce is tworley (you know, in my head) it's a fun word

Reactions: NashvilleTJ