Can you tell me what is different about the BMB kit and the TJ kit from PSC?
Thanks
Blaine’s kit is special in that it has the brackets needed to mount the cylinder to rockjock/Currie steering, a shortened cylinder shaft needed for the Currie/rockjock steering setup, and a cooler that is machined to fit the vbar in your grill. You still need to get the box, pump, and reservoir from PSC if you get his kit

Blaine’s kit is special in that it has the brackets needed to mount the cylinder to rockjock/Currie steering, a shortened cylinder shaft needed for the Currie/rockjock steering setup, and a cooler that is machined to fit the vbar in your grill. You still need to get the box, pump, and reservoir from PSC if you get his kit
I have Ruff Stuff 1 ton steering. Will the currie kit work on it or do I need to do something else?

Sorry Tyler I sort of took over the conversation and forgot this is your build page. I will call BMB to get my answers.
No worries, you're good. I'm not familiar with ruff stuff so couldn't answer.

I did do some city driving this weekend but it isn't as fun as the trail 😕

20220409_130011.jpg

20220409_120237.jpg

Indeed. I'm debating on moving it over to my other garage when I start parting it out. Not sure that will pass the wife test or not.
So are you going to go for a similar sized build next time around? You mentioned how much you enjoy the TJ platform with a 35” tire.

I found a damaged and/or blemished tool chest at home depot for $75 off. Not sure what the damage and/or blemish is, but thought i would give it a go for the price. It's certainly not heavy duty, but I don't plan on using this as a mobile unit and should work just fine for me.
20220416_155310.jpg