Replaced AR links. Ive had this system for a number of years now and the ends were shot. Greaseable replacement joints from Summit. I was able to remove one old joint and the threads had stripped when removing. The other 3 joints were completely seized onto the rods, which never saw antisieze. I couldnt cut the rod straight either with a dremel because the old joints were in the way. So new threaded rods from RockJock were ordered.

20210110_134410.jpg
20210110_134418.jpg

I did notice immediately after install that some of the clunks I would hear when hitting dips in the road are now gone.

If you’re shopping around, look for as many watts as possible. I run 100w warn fogs which are bright enough to use as a stand alone headlight. Too bad they don’t make them anymore.

I love those lights. You had promised me an installed pic :)

Which light is that? I've been looking for a good replacement under hood light also. That thing is wicked bright!

Wow thats impressive. Thanks for the info
Thinking about it more, I probably could have gotten a touch more out of them too, I didnt rotate as religiously as I should have. There was also a few thousand miles where I was running on an incorrect toe setting.

Reactions: D M