Tyson vs Jones

Rick Flair

Domari Nolo
Supporting Member
Anybody else excited!?!?

Iron Mike is looking strong and fast. His footwork is slower of course but he’s gonna knock out Jones quick!

47D05E04-F4B1-4654-82E3-2077151E2D7B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Hog and Apparition
Damn, that's incredibly impressive for his age.
He gets a lot of shit for his antics, but the dude is a certified beast. I'd fight him for a pile of money, but I'd just cover my head and let him get a shot in before I layed down. I can be bought for the right price.

He gets a lot of shit for his antics, but the dude is a certified beast. I'd fight him for a pile of money, but I'd just cover my head and let him get a shot in before I layed down. I can be bought for the right price.

He hasn't fought for so long that I thought maybe he just let himself go, but clearly that is not the case. Good to see him back in fighting shape again.

I'm sure that most people he'd just knock out in one punch.

He hasn't fought for so long that I thought maybe he just let himself go, but clearly that is not the case. Good to see him back in fighting shape again.

Yeah, you'd be risking permanent brain injury going toe to toe with Iron Mike.

He really seems to be putting in the work preparing. I’m not going to pay to watch it, but it should be entertaining

He really seems to be putting in the work preparing. I’m not going to pay to watch it, but it should be entertaining

I know, I thought maybe he'd just be lazy and treat it like what it is, a match with two older guys. Clearly though he's actually committed to giving people a good show. Props to him (y)

He actually did let himself go, put on a lot of weight about 10 years ago but then a few years ago got back into shape

Jones had great hands and speed, but Mike had that power without much take back. That head bobbing and stand switch were such a simple, yet amazing technique by Tyson and his trainer. Genius even. Mike was the right person for it.

Right height and power to weight ratio. If Jones and Tyson are really fighting, Jones may have the reach advantage and speed, but if Mike gets a hook-then-uppercut, that may be it.