Tyson vs Jones

I can respect a man's ability, no matter what percentage is based on genes. He's still a piece of shit, though. One of the worst to grace the ring.
View attachment 205683

I once knew a guy sorta like him in high-school. Huge fellow with an even bigger ego. Used to go to parties and steal the kegs kind of guy. Then one day he pulled that shit at the wrong party and some little vato shot his dumbass in the leg and drug him out to the street to bleed in the gutter. Walked around on crutches for a few months and suddenly changed his attitude. Seems like nobody managed to accomplish something similar with this rapist. And here he is...fucking famous.

Well, it sucks and nobody like it. He went to prison.

But in the end, watch or don’t. People will do what they do. Spent too many years in a Supermax prison to GAF on their actions. I hate them but beat the shit out of each other for me and I’m good. 😂

Seems like nobody managed to accomplish something similar with this rapist. And here he is...fucking famous.

That would have been nice but if he raped her today, at least he'd end up like Bill Cosby, who will probably be hated forever. The saddest part of all is that so many idiots protest for, and paint murals of, losers that have screwed up multiple times while never accomplishing anything worthwhile.

Here's one thing tyson did that ended up accidentally helping(?) the community even though he had no plans for that.
Church members transform Mike Tyson's Trumbull County mansion into house of worship; GALLERY

I added the (?) to "helping" because I have no idea what kind of church it really is. Hopefully it's a great one. If so, we may never know but if it breaks any law it will be nationwide news.

Anyway, it's about 25 miles from my house. I accidentally stumbled across it close to 20 yrs ago and the gate was just swinging in the breeze so I drove up to the house and wherever else could go. I'm pretty sure I took a leak on one of the tiger cages. I spent maybe a total of 5 minutes there and never even walked up to the actual house. Here's another article about it and some of the pictures are dated '08 so now I wish I would have at least looked in, if not found an open door or window and went in to pee in his pool, Oh well.
Step Inside Mike Tyson’s Abandoned Mansion In Ohio

Reactions: Rick Flair
That would have been nice but if he raped her today, at least he'd end up like Bill Cosby, who will probably be hated forever. The saddest part of all is that so many idiots protest for, and paint murals of, losers that have screwed up multiple times while never accomplishing anything worthwhile.

Here's one thing tyson did that ended up accidentally helping(?) the community even though he had no plans for that.
Church members transform Mike Tyson's Trumbull County mansion into house of worship; GALLERY

I added the (?) to "helping" because I have no idea what kind of church it really is. Hopefully it's a great one. If so, we may never know but if it breaks any law it will be nationwide news.

Anyway, it's about 25 miles from my house. I accidentally stumbled across it close to 20 yrs ago and the gate was just swinging in the breeze so I drove up to the house and wherever else could go. I'm pretty sure I took a leak on one of the tiger cages. I spent maybe a total of 5 minutes there and never even walked up to the actual house. Here's another article about it and some of the pictures are dated '08 so now I wish I would have at least looked in, if not found an open door or window and went in to pee in his pool, Oh well.
Step Inside Mike Tyson’s Abandoned Mansion In Ohio
Very true.

I've seen the house in several YouTube videos.

Reactions: Rick Flair
Woke up at 4am just i time to watch it live on my favourite Kodi pluggin; surprisingly a very technical “fight” Tyson wasn’t head hunting but this wasn’t some light sparring match or exhibit, Jones was getting blasted with body shots which tired him out pretty early, good thing it was only 2 minute rounds, two of the judges score cards were a joke. It’s tragic that these two never meet in their primes but it was a nice what if scenario, hope neither of these two step in the ring again though.

Last edited: