UCF aluminum high clearance raised belly skid for shipping and packaging costs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrblaine

Crew Member
Supporting Member
Price
Almost free
I will have the skid available in a reasonably short amount of time. It is yours for the cost of shipping plus 10 bucks since I have pay my guy to package it. A few rules since I'm giving this away. No, I won't quote shipping. It will go out UPS to your address. I collect shipping up front. I'm not making a dime on it so that means I won't spend a dime's worth of time playing shipping wars. It does have a slight upward bow at the back edge and there may be a mount of some sort for the transmission as yet to be identified, that will be included and it is in a rig with a 32RH so that can be taken into account. Hardware to bolt to the frame may or may not be included depending on how far it gets scattered when I drop the skid. Picture will be posted soon.

No worries. Just getting you the info so you aren’t waiting on me for anything.

I’m a blonde with nice boobies and really silky hair. Can I have the skid? I’ll send you $100 and show you my boobies
Two things are unfortunate. The first is I don't really like blondes and the only place to put Pay It Forward Items is in the For Sale section.

Reactions: 01TJ-Blues
Status
Not open for further replies.