UFC rock sliders.

Jack_Stefan

TJ Enthusiast
https://undercoverfab.com/rocker-guards/91-ucf-rocker-guards-for-jeep-tj.htmlHas anyone tried these? Seems like a good price! I thought about getting sliders with a step but it’s more of a nice to have and I don’t see the need for it. Plus my niece and nephews love trying to climb in and out of the Jeep.

I do rock crawl so having protection is what I need. From what I can tell these fit the bill. Thoughts and opinions?

Pics added for fun

C9760C60-FDCC-43F3-AA1D-100ACC2197DB.jpeg

I have the LJ version. They are nice, just a thick version of the Rubicon sliders that essentially mount the same way. That makes them much lower than most others which reach almost all the way to the door sill. They also don't have any internal reinforcements. They mount in what most people consider a good way, they don't interfere with the factory body mounts. They also look allot like the stock Rubicon sliders from a distance because of the height which is nice. They aren't bad, better than nothing, miles above the diamond plate ones but obviously not the best. I've come down on mine and they work. If you really hammer on them most people are going to suggest Savvy or at least something that allows for a better internal brace.

Reactions: Kid Mechanic