Ugh... that paint job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that what you wanted to do to your doors @JMT?
LOL. That's what I thought about doing to my doors....Let's keep the record straight...;)

Reactions: Chris
That one is pretty hideous. Thanks for keeping me on the straight and narrow guys...

That one is pretty hideous. Thanks for keeping me on the straight and narrow guys...

I'm glad you didn't do it! Half doors look cool, but this is some sort of bizarre half door illusion.

I think that paint would look okay on maybe a 70s Camaro or something.

Gotta' love the H-D stickers ....... guessing it's a Softtail of some sort.
Also guessing it's his/her first H-D.
Hasn't graduated from the 'Hey! ... look at me' stage of motorcycle-dom ....
Apologies ....... I'm babbling again. :hsughwiggle::hello:

You guys just have to know that I'm diggin' it, of course. Something not quite right about the wheels, though. Can't quite put my finger on it...:rolleyes:

I think that paint would look okay on maybe a 70s Camaro or something.
You mean like my buddy's Camaro?
00T0T_7a5tZenxr0b_600x450.jpg

Now that looks excellent!

I can totally envision it on a CJ, I just can't come to terms with it on a TJ.
He did a full restoration on it. It's a 4-spd car, to boot! Has it on Craigslist now, as he's retired, and got some health issues to deal with. Gorgeous car!

He did a full restoration on it. It's a 4-spd car, to boot! Has it on Craigslist now, as he's retired, and got some health issues to deal with. Gorgeous car!

I used to own a nice Camaro myself. Mine was a '69 though. Here she is:

2013-11-28 14.42.33.jpg

Squatch ......
Chris' understated '69 with the legendary Chrysler 392 hemispherical head ..... ?
Why be ordinary ...... Elephant Power !
A Hemi in anything is alright with me!

I'm a fan of big blocks, so a 396, 427 (yes!!!), or 454 would be just fine in a '69 Camaro. However, if it was a '67/'68, I'd want a high-revving small block with big block coils up front, running some 4" wide Cragar SS rims, and some 60 or 50 series tires in the rear, on black steelies. Hugger Orange, hunkered down in the ass with the nose up in the air like it's in a perpetual launch mode......... :cool:

As far as the Chevy's go, I really dig the 350 small block. I like big blocks, but that 350 small block in a Chevy is really one hell of an engine!

Hugger Orange is one of my favorites too!

Status
Not open for further replies.