Ugliest TJs you've seen?

This one gets my vote... I hate all the overdone red, the snorkel and those ugly 'demon eyes' or whatever people call them.

10606193_1491994557776389_7537118106170456016_n.jpg
11224740_1473070223002156_4389086243977962699_n.jpg
6341_1490558827919962_3149424729654474990_n.jpg

Reactions: Scout and Stinger
I'd be embarrassed to drive that Jeep. I especially hate that whole "angry eyes" thing some people do with their headlights... it makes me cringe when I see a TJ with it.

This isn't a TJ but it does qualify as ugly lol. :D

View attachment 2337

I hate the angry eyes thing as well... I think it looks horrible, like it belongs on an import Honda.

What the hell is that thing... A redneck sand rail? LOL

Reactions: AtlWrangler99
I hate the angry eyes thing as well... I think it looks horrible, like it belongs on an import Honda.

What the hell is that thing... A redneck sand rail? LOL
Don't have to do much to make the JK ugly. Particularly the Unlimited 4 door. Looks like that total waste of sheet metal--the Hummer.
Don't get me wrong. It is just the looks of the JK I don't like.

Reactions: Chris
Funniest thing for me is that I find all of them downright ugly except for the original posted pic, angry eyes and all, and I know I'm going against the grain and I would not make my own to look like that, but me and the Mrs. think the first post pic is cool and we would drive it. But just that one.- Sorry. :eek:

Funniest thing for me is that I find all of them downright ugly except for the original posted pic, angry eyes and all, and I know I'm going against the grain and I would not make my own to look like that, but me and the Mrs. think the first post pic is cool and we would drive it. But just that one.- Sorry. :eek:

Nothing a can of flat black spray paint wouldn't solve.:rolleyes:

Nothing a can of flat black spray paint wouldn't solve.:rolleyes:

Haha! Agreed! The only things that really turn me off about it are the excessive use of red accents and the angry eyes. Like you said, nothing some black spray paint wouldn't fix.

This is one of those vehicles you end up buying from a used car dealer, and for the life of you you can't figure out why the previous owner painted every little damn trim piece red. Then you have to spend an entire weekend painting it all black again.

Been there...

Reactions: VallenMaes
Don't have to do much to make the JK ugly. Particularly the Unlimited 4 door. Looks like that total waste of sheet metal--the Hummer.
Don't get me wrong. It is just the looks of the JK I don't like.

Isn't that the truth. The 4 door JKU is just so ugly to me... I know a lot of people like it, but I can't stand it.