Ugliest TJs you've seen?

If you do buy from amazon copy the link here first and then use the link you copied to the site. It adds a little code so @Chris gets a little kick back from Amazon.

Besides, I wanna see which ones you get. When I get a chance tomorrow I’ll post a pic of the exact ones I got. I think they’re the UltraVisions but I’m not sure.
Got them in today, will install tomorrow. Did you have any issues with having to re-aim the headlights post install?

f3628503d69955067e97e476825ca43f.jpg

Got them in today, will install tomorrow. Did you have any issues with having to re-aim the headlights post install?
Went to install, first one great. Next one, discovered good ol' Amazon sent me one H6024 & one H6054 (rectangular)...oops

To tell you the truth, compared to my stock headlight, the XtraVision wasn't much different. I am sending both back and ordered the SilverStar instead. About twice the price, but supposed to have better light output. We'll see.

All that time and money and it still looks crap lol...but she looks happy and proud about it. lol (and I guess that's all that matters really)

I wonder if she bought the shirt to match her Jeep, or the other way around... ;) Seriously, though, if that's what trips her trigger, more power to her! At least she isn't rolling on a set of 22s with o-ring tires...