Ultimate Adventure 2020

Agreed! They spent alot of time wrenching. I really enjoyed their trail selection this year. Some of those places were pretty remote.

Makes me want to take a long weekend to hit trails near Rushmore. I haven’t had much success looking for them there.

Need a book like they have for Colorado, Utah and California.

Reactions: Squatch
I was disappointed when they stopped offering these in a DVD format as I have every year from beginning to when they stopped offering them. They were a nice way to spend a day or two getting a good 4wheelin fix.

Guess I'll have to watch'em online now. I'm still not as tech savvy as I could be.

I was disappointed when they stopped offering these in a DVD format as I have every year from beginning to when they stopped offering them. They were a nice way to spend a day or two getting a good 4wheelin fix.

Guess I'll have to watch'em online now. I'm still not as tech savvy as I could be.
Lots of seasons available to watch online. And you don’t have to search out the DVD’s.

Reactions: Wildman
Lots of seasons available to watch online. And you don’t have to search out the DVD’s.

Yes I get that but I live in the sticks and have spotty internet service. So when it's nasty outside and I loose my signal an have no internet it does me no good that they are online. As I said I miss being able to buy them on DVD. Makes life easier.

Yes I get that but I live in the sticks and have spotty internet service. So when it's nasty outside and I loose my signal an have no internet it does me no good that they are online. As I said I miss being able to buy them on DVD. Makes life easier.
Hadn’t considered that

I get that most people have gone 100% online media but there are those that don't have good access to internet. When I had some buddies who were deployed in 2007-09 I bought extra copies and sent them those copies. Back in 2003 when I was getting ready to go to Iraq I contacted some guys who were just starting to post videos online and asked permission to download videos to take with me.
A couple sent me DVDs to take with me.

I've got to get a newer TV so I can stream this kind of stuff to it so I can watch it on there instead of my laptop.

I get that most people have gone 100% online media but there are those that don't have good access to internet. When I had some buddies who were deployed in 2007-09 I bought extra copies and sent them those copies. Back in 2003 when I was getting ready to go to Iraq I contacted some guys who were just starting to post videos online and asked permission to download videos to take with me.
A couple sent me DVDs to take with me.

I've got to get a newer TV so I can stream this kind of stuff to it so I can watch it on there instead of my laptop.
If you have an HDMI input I’d recommend a fire stick. YouTube, motortrend, prime, Netflix... all work

Reactions: Wildman
First two years where only offered as VHS at the time so when they finally offered a VHS to DVD copy machine I burned copies to DVD as the VHS was starting to get bad.

I've loaned this box of DVDs many times to friends who were home bound or that had never been wheelin and wanted to see what it was like. There's 3 DVDs in there that aren't part of the Ultimate Adventure series on 4wheelin subject that friends bought for me after I'd been wounded in Iraq. Becasue I was no weight bearing on my leg for 6 months I had a lot of time on my hands. And I didn't have a TV in my room for about 3 months. I watched a lot of DVD's during that time.

20201227_124953.jpg

First two years where only offered as VHS at the time so when they finally offered a VHS to DVD copy machine I burned copies to DVD as the VHS was starting to get bad.

I've loaned this box of DVDs many times to friends who were home bound or that had never been wheelin and wanted to see what it was like. There's 3 DVDs in there that aren't part of the Ultimate Adventure series on 4wheelin subject that friends bought for me after I'd been wounded in Iraq. Becasue I was no weight bearing on my leg for 6 months I had a lot of time on my hands. And I didn't have a TV in my room for about 3 months. I watched a lot of DVD's during that time.

View attachment 213643

Would be interesting to find how mush more content is on a DVD compared to the Youtube clips I have watched.

I was annoyed when they called Dirt everyday's Jeep a 2007 wrangler TJ....and then put up Ian's as a 1994 LJ....
This was really strange. It’s a media company covering their own event. You wouldn’t think they’d make simple mistakes like this.

Reactions: gaabbee