Ultimate Adventure 2022

Apparition

Moab JuneFest 2024
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
ACTUAL EPISODE #1 IN POST #12

Videos are starting to show up

More Milestar failures talked about in video, Nate says no more Milestars.

Last edited:
Reactions: L J
I’m starting to think this year’s theme was “Hey, let’s not bring NashvilleTJ, but let’s rub it in by staying within 150 miles of his house the whole time!”

😀

I’m guessing they had too many Jeeps and wanted variety.

Wouldn’t you rather go somewhere new?

I’m starting to think this year’s theme was “Hey, let’s not bring NashvilleTJ, but let’s rub it in by staying within 150 miles of his house the whole time!”

😀

They did the PNW back around 2005 or so. I'd have to look to make sure which year.

Reactions: Apparition

😀

Rumor has it, the last day they were in the Cove running about 30mph down that rocky ass flat river bed. I can honestly say I'm glad I wasn't there for that. I don't think you missed much.

Last edited:
I am a fan of full size rigs and 4wd vans, but not on tight rocky trails. Every time I see one of these 2022 UA videos I cringe and wonder how much damage was done to the trails at Hawk Pride with these heavy ass rigs throwing rocks and boulders and digging holes and ruts with excessive wheel speed.

@NashvilleTJ

Jeff, I was looking at the dirty dozen list to see what all I was watching and I skimmed yours. I thought you had a 14 bolt and Kings?

• City/State: Brentwood, Tennessee
  • Engine: 6.4-liter 392 Hemi V-8
  • Transmission: 545RFE five-speed auto
  • T-case(s): Atlas four-speed (5.44:1 low)
  • Front Axle: Dynatrac HP ProRock 60; 5.38s, ARB air locker
  • Rear Axle: Dynatrac HP ProRock 60; 5.38s, ARB air locker
  • Front Suspension: Custom three-link, 14-inch Fox coil-overs
  • Rear Suspension: Custom triangulated four-link, 14-inch Fox coil-overs
  • Tire/Wheels: 39x14.50R17 BFG Krawler TA KX on 17x10 SypderLock Beadlocks
  • Winch: Warn Zeon 10S
  • How long have you owned this vehicle: 17 years (purchased new in 2005)
  • How long have you been 'wheeling: 30-plus years