Unbelievably stupid movies

Classic

attack-of-the-killer-tomatoes-1978.jpg

List off some of the most outrageous and unbelievably stupid movies you've stumbled across.

Surfing through Netflix tonight, I found this:

View attachment 135747
I'm seriously considering watching this...

@.@

But to add to the list, here's an older one I remember from watching back in high school:

Chopper Chicks in Zombietown
1579703231185.png

"New York's Troma Films continue their grand tradition of relentlessly bad taste with this horror epic, which follows the exploits of an all-girl motorcycle gang — who go by the quaint moniker "The Cycle Sluts" — and their fearless leader Rox (Catherine Carlin), who offers the freedom of the road to any frustrated small-town girl willing to slap on the leathers. Things take a nasty turn for Rox and her violent femmes when the gang rides into Zariah — a town in the slimy grip of a deranged mortician named Ralph (Don Calfa), who has been busily turning the locals into cannibalistic zombie slaves. As if that weren't enough... a busload of blind, orphaned teens become stranded within spitting distance of Ralph's undead army, and it's up to Rox's twisted sisters to save the day. Troma is often guilty of slapping outrageously goofy titles on not-so-funny films (e.g. Surf Nazis Must Die, Fat Guy Goes Nutzoid!, etc.), but this is something of an exception, with wonderfully sleazy performances, lots of zany energy and many clever references to zombie and biker-movie genres."

And here are a few that are certified classics:

Repo Man (1984)
1579703861163.png

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087995/

They Live
1579703720104.png

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096256/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
This one includes the best fight scene in any movie, ever.

• Haha
Reactions: Squatch and Chris
I read the thread title as "Unbelievably stupid moves".😐 Here I was jumping in to see if there were any stupid moves that I could relate to.

Anyway. Here's one. Not a movie, but worthy of mentioning.

screen-shot-2014-06-05-at-4-41-53-pm.png

AKA the knockoff of:

breaking_bad_amc-wide.jpg

Watching Metastasis had me feeling like I was watching the attempt being made at a highschool talent show.

Reactions: Chris
We watched the latest Godzilla movie a few months back. My god I thought that was a horrible movie. The same weekend we watched Midway (the attack on Pearl Harbor and then the Midway battle afterwards). I like war movies but this one was just horrible acting, horrible character development, and scenes that were included which added no relevance to the movie.

Reactions: Chris
Blasphemy, John Carpenters they live is a classic, still relevant 3 dacades down line 😆
View attachment 135871

If you like John Carpenter, you have to see this film if you haven't. Watch it at midnight in the dark. This is my favorite film of his. I saw it as a teenager in the theater in '87 when it first came out and spooked the shit out of a bunch of people in the theater, LOL. Yep, that is Alice Cooper on the front. He doesn't play a big role, but his role is epic and equally as creepy!

1579738170441.png

Reactions: Squatch and Chris
Anything by Uwe Boll.
There are times I've considered driving up to Vancouver, B.C. just to slap him upside the head. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Squatch
Anything by Uwe Boll.
There are times I've considered driving up to Vancouver, B.C. just to slap him upside the head. 🤣
Oh my gosh, YES!!! That guy is just the worst of the worst. Not sure he has ever made a good movie... ever. There was a petition circulating online years back demanding that he stop making movies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: mushdogs
Watch this movie and prepare to ask yourself what just happened.

I went to see this in theatres when it was released, thinking that due to the cast it had to at least be okay. Boy was I wrong (this is before I knew about Uwe Boll).

People were literally getting up half way through the movie and leaving in masses. Words can’t explain how terrible this movie is.

21092DCD-AA94-4D9C-B8FF-3C7A7357DA79.jpeg