Unbelievably stupid movies

Oh my gosh, YES!!! That guy is just the worst of the worst. Not sure he has ever made a good movie... ever. There was a petition circulating online years back demanding that he stop making movies 🤣
You two are making me wannna look into this guy's work (I'm a glutton for punishment).

Last edited:
My buddy's keep recommending I watch this one, but I think not...

1579752063995.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: qslim and Chris
Oh my gosh, YES!!! That guy is just the worst of the worst. Not sure he has ever made a good movie... ever. There was a petition circulating online years back demanding that he stop making movies 🤣
Wish I’d known that. I'd've signed. Repeatedly.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
You two are making me wannna look into this guy's work (I'm a gluten for punishment).
IM
This dude’s stuff is unwatchable. It’s even more painful when you realize it’s not an accident they’re so awful. It’s his vision that makes them so. Ed Wood had vision and no budget, turned out films that were schlocky and watchable. This jack-wagon has had budgets for hiring named actors and effects, still can’t turn out a film that’s not a POS because he’s a talentless knob.
Watch at your own peril. Lemme know if you need me to send eye bleach.

• Haha
Reactions: Squatch and Chris
IM
This dude’s stuff is unwatchable. It’s even more painful when you realize it’s not an accident they’re so awful. It’s his vision that makes them so. Ed Wood had vision and no budget, turned out films that were schlocky and watchable. This jack-wagon has had budgets for hiring named actors and effects, still can’t turn out a film that’s not a POS because he’s a talentless knob.
Watch at your own peril. Lemme know if you need me to send eye bleach.
Duly noted! Thanks for keeping my best interest in mind! :LOL:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: mushdogs
I'm sure I will be in the super-minority here, but movies like Dumb and Dumber, most things with Will Ferrel or Jim Carrey qualify as my worst movies. I just don't get it. Probably because I work with middle school age children all day long- too close to reality.

Reactions: Tomcat and Squatch
Completely insane that this was made. And I believe it had 2 sequels.

166894D6-48D9-4CB0-B4D2-E7796B1B9878.jpeg

Reactions: Byhumba
I'm sure I will be in the super-minority here, but movies like Dumb and Dumber, most things with Will Ferrel or Jim Carrey qualify as my worst movies. I just don't get it. Probably because I work with middle school age children all day long- too close to reality.

I've never been a Jim Carey fan. I remember being 14-15 and bored out of my mind watching The Mask with friends when it first came out on VHS. Watched it again recently and could barely finish it.

Reactions: Byhumba and Squatch
Extra points for an incredibly stupid movie that features a Jeep?
v1_123016912219203.jpg

i252777_122995398138430.jpg

Spoiler alert!
The Jeep also morphs into a DJ stage with lights and speakers.
jeep2i.1827_123242389373700.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Squatch
Amazon Women from the Moon and Kentucky Fried Movie are great. The Fistful of Yen segment is totally terrific. ‘This is not a shawade.’ Also try Kung Fu Hustle.

Reactions: Squatch
Anything by Uwe Boll.
There are times I've considered driving up to Vancouver, B.C. just to slap him upside the head. 🤣
Boll likes to box his critics, as long as they are a few weightclasses below him and havent fought a day in their life.

"Maybe you know it but it's not so easy to finance movies in total. And the reason I am able to do these kind of movies is I have a tax shelter fund in Germany, and if you invest in a movie in Germany you get basically fifty percent back from the government." -Uwe Boll. Also, if the movie loses money it counts as a tax write-off.

Last edited:
Boll likes to box his critics, as long as they are a few weightclasses below him and havent fought a day in their life.

"Maybe you know it but it's not so easy to finance movies in total. And the reason I am able to do these kind of movies is I have a tax shelter fund in Germany, and if you invest in a movie in Germany you get basically fifty percent back from the government." -Uwe Boll. Also, if the movie loses money it counts as a tax write-off.

That was a better video than any Uwe Boll movie ever.
Just saying.