North Carolina Undercoating / Rust Prevention Services near Charlotte, NC

NYC-TJU

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hey all,

Buying another Jeep and luckily for me this one has a perfect frame and underbody. I'd like to keep it that way, so anyone know of where I can get a fluid film or other rust prevention treatment to the frame near Charlotte? I'd do it myself, but not sure my apartment complex would be pleased with me if I did this in the garage.

Thanks for any input!

H&H Automotive in South End. They do a great job. They’ve done a few things to my LJ. You also get the added benefit of seeing all the cool rigs they’re working on (land cruisers, old jeeps).

H&H Automotive in South End. They do a great job. They’ve done a few things to my LJ. You also get the added benefit of seeing all the cool rigs they’re working on (land cruisers, old jeeps).
They do frame treatments? I've been using them for work on my TJ and really like them - never thought to ask. Figured it was more of a specialty thing. Thanks!

Oh I don’t know for sure they do, but I doubt they’re letting that business go somewhere else with all the old rigs they work on

Reactions: NYC-TJU
If you can’t do it at the complex, Fluid film is so easy you could really just drive it almost anywhere and soak the whole undercarriage yourself in under an hour. It would be nice to know you hit every square inch because you did it yourself.