Unemployed?

My Mom is obsessed with this thing! I'm going to show her this, she'll love it!
After reading it I realized I’m not qualified to drive this thing. No college degree. Talk about taking a deep look at life decisions.
Stay in school kids!
I seen his thing when I was working on the Hoover dam Nevada approach. I had to look twice. Had no idea that it actually existed.

I've seen it around here over the years from time-to-time as well. When I was a kid, we had little Hot Wheel toys of this thing, so it's been around for a long, long time.

But who would have thought you needed a college degree to drive the weiner mobile?

Reactions: Powdermonkey
My wife and I were in Savannah a few years ago and saw a wiener mobile. I was so excited and rolled down the window of my wife’s BMW to get a better look. The window broke (a common malfunction with Bavarian Money Wasters). That was the beginning of many costly repairs for that car. Thank God that she got rid of it last year and got a 2012 JK Unlimited!!!

I would like to post three Wienermobile pictures. Unfortunately I never took a picture of my HotWheels Wienermobile nor my Wienie Whistle that due to raising kids probably were pretty much abused and eventually tossed out. Even though those pictures don't exist, my wife took this picture of the Wienermobile we accidentally found a at a local supermarket in August 2017. Yes that's me!

20170803_152023.jpg

I also saw the one at the Ford History Museum about 20 years ago. Come to think of it I probably have a picture of that in an envelope somewhere.

Reactions: ac_ and Chris
I saw the Weiner mobile a few years back parked outside Whole Foods near me!