Unfortunate TJ of the year?

Mike_H

autos are better - WRWD508
Supporting Member
This thing is horrendous...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1154010225...d=link&campid=5337789113&toolid=20001&mkevt=1
At least we know why its so angry

1663964901724.png

1663964914624.png

• Haha
Reactions: DuncLJ and Chris
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Yes, but under $32,000, a 90 day warranty and free shipping! He's FOS about the mileage too. :rolleyes:
p.s. "Lowest mile TJ model you will ever find in the entire COUNTRY!"

that longarm kit...am I seeing correctly that the frame end of all four rear links ride on the same axis (basically turning them into radius arms)?

They keep crediting BDS but that doesn't look like what BDS sells on their site.

that longarm kit...am I seeing correctly that the frame end of all four rear links ride on the same axis (basically turning them into radius arms)?

They keep crediting BDS but that doesn't look like what BDS sells on their site.

Yeah, that’s what I saw too. Rusty’s was the name on the center skid. I think even BDS knows better than that

Reactions: freedom_in_4low
Oh Dear Lord.

That TJ Unlimited looks like someone read this forum for a year, got the Jeep and a HELOC, and then went and did everything we have found doesn’t work.

What is more amusing is the ignorance of the market when it comes to these messed up rigs.

Seller - $20,000 in mods !!!!!!

Us- “It will take about that to fix it.”

It needs an enormous bumper and never-to-be-used winch with synthetic rope to win the annual prize. Have to keep looking but, unfortunately, not very long.

• Dislike
Reactions: Rygrego
I think what really bothers me is I think people never check up in the process of doing this to one- I can just see them saying “ you know I mean this is just going to be so cool Earl”

Miles seem correct based on the pic of the odometer... I was thinking more of the steering rod angles are off, there's a winch to "lower" the front, helluva wiring job for the locker switches (what is all that coiled up wire for?) and then the air tank for what looks like the train horns mounted at the rear...won't that blast your own ears out? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RINC