Unfortunate YJ of the day thread

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/d/woodstock-1995-jeep-wrangler-40l-mint/6973744163.html
09994407-EF02-476E-9D72-2C1596E43B2D.png

Saw this today.. I guess nice.. was reading info and saw a oops by the seller .. was wondering if anyone else finds it?

I love YJs. Most dont seem to get ruined by morons, mostly because you cant put stupid grills on them.
They look tough lifted to me ..I saw a cool one in Gatlinburg recently.

He says 4.0.. if you read the report I believe 2nd to last photo.. it says 2.5!.. I would think u would know that it ur trying to push a “rare” Jeep!

weird - something is off - it has the 4.0 sticker on the back of the jeep

either way - i like that thing! i love the 90's graphics!

weird - something is off - it has the 4.0 sticker on the back of the jeep

either way - i like that thing! i love the 90's graphics!
Ya.. something doesn’t make sense.. definitely dated!

He says 4.0.. if you read the report I believe 2nd to last photo.. it says 2.5!.. I would think u would know that it ur trying to push a “rare” Jeep!
Yeah, there's a 4.0 sticker on the back, as @bobmono pointed out. I saw the sticker, but not the 2.5L listed on the Vehicle History Report. Good catch!

Reactions: Hog and 4 banger TJ
I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the YJ, seeing it in the movie Jurassic Park is what got me hooked on Jeeps.

That being said I was driving behind this YJ for a while on the way home from work today. This is what I was worried my Jeep would look like if I ordered the wrong backspacing on my wheels!

20200319_164611.jpg
20200319_165208.jpg

If you were driving in '87 you would know the YJ was a huge step ahead from the CJ. Ride & handling were way better.
This is 100 percent true , as well as the top fitment and interior heat ..no comparison . A CJ soft top was barely a top. Snapped on , doors weighed 4 lbs , flapped at highway speed ...you felt alive , and sorta like you might die as well.

The tires on the 4-Runner I had stuck out of the fenders maybe only and inch and I watched a rock go up and put a chip in the windshield. I won't drive with the tires not covered, just asking for trouble.

I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the YJ, seeing it in the movie Jurassic Park is what got me hooked on Jeeps.

That being said I was driving behind this YJ for a while on the way home from work today. This is what I was worried my Jeep would look like if I ordered the wrong backspacing on my wheels!

View attachment 147224View attachment 147225
SOA, could be a 9" from a pickup.