SOLD Updated - 2005 Jeep TJ Rubicon 6-speed with 85k miles - $18k

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMS417

"The Ayatollah of rock and rolla"
Supporting Member
Price
$18,000
Tons of pictures added below. Scroll down :)

$500 finders fee will be paid to any forum member who brings me a buyer at full price. Buyer must mention you by forum name prior to the transaction taking place. if a forum member buys it, take $500 off the price. Other than that I am pretty firm at $18k.

Any questions, please ask.

2005 Jeep TJ Rubicon 4.0L 6 speed manual.
Rare factory color Electric Lime Green with hard top and full doors.
85,000 original miles, garage kept, no rust.
Drives great no issues, no check engine light.
Cold A/C Hot Heat. Great Jeep on or off road.
Includes original window sticker and many manuals / receipts.

Many upgrades in the last 10 months. Piles of money spent.

Body Armor front and rear bumpers and rock sliders.
Rear bumper has swing out tire carrier and mounts for fuel cans and hi lift jack.
Led cubes on front bumper wired into factory fog light switch.
Extra wide OE style fender flairs.
LED headlights.
New brakes all around.
Full tune up, new belts and tensioner / idler pulley.
New valve cover gasket, rocker arms and pushrods.
DEI fuel rail insulation kit installed with new heatshield.
New battery.
Warn M8000 winch with new TRE synthetic rope and fairlead. Only 1 pull on the rope.
Fully rebuilt axles with new Dana G2 4.88 gears and new master kits only 1000 miles ago.
Factory lockers inspected during overhaul and are in great shape and work 100%.
Ten Factory Chromoly axles both front and rear.
Rugged Ridge HD steering system.
New steering stabilizer.
JKS sway bar disconnects.
New unit bearings front axles.
Core 4x4 Tier 4 track bars with Johnny Joints front and rear.
Bilstein 5100 shocks x 4.
Currie / Rock Jock 4" lift springs.
Savvy Double Adjustable control arms x 8 full set. Great flex, no noises.
All Johnny Joint suspension, except front upper axle bushing which are new OEM.
Savvy t case cable shifter.
Adams rear drive shaft
New OEM transmission shift boot.
New catalytic converters x 3.
New OE style O2 sensors x 4.
New Walker Evans Legend II wheels x 5
BFG KO2 33x12.50R15 x 4.
Metal Cloak gas tank skid.
Rubber floor mats.
Metal windshield frame mounted grab handles.
New windshield.

I am sure to be forgetting something here. Lots of great upgrades.

Could go to 35" tires with only a small 1.25" body lift.

Jeep will be fully detailed, full of fuel, with a fresh oil change next week.

It does have a few chips and scratches normal for a 80k mile vehicle.

Clean clear title in hand. Willing to help with shipping or fly in, drive out purchase.

Only selling to fund purchase of Jeep TJ Unlimited.

More pictures next week after detail.

IMG_5756.JPG

Last edited:
You want more specific pics let me know. I can facetime with you as well if you want video. This is a super nice Jeep, and I will point out all the small imperfections. Hard to find better (including the mods) for the money.

Glad to answer any questions.

IMG_5875.JPG
IMG_5877.JPG
IMG_5879.JPG
IMG_5881.JPG
IMG_5883.JPG
IMG_5885.JPG
IMG_5887.JPG
IMG_5889.JPG
IMG_5891.JPG
IMG_5893.JPG
IMG_5895.JPG
IMG_5897.JPG
IMG_5899.JPG
IMG_5905.JPG
IMG_5906.JPG
IMG_5908.JPG
IMG_5909.JPG
IMG_5912.JPG
IMG_5917.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: Rick Flair and JMT
Replaced dinged up front diff cover with thicker steel OEM style cover from a Ram 1500, coat of black paint on the new cover and fresh gear oil in the diff. Ordered new dust boots for the tie rods too. Oil changed with Valvoline 10-30. She's solid, nothing left to fix in my mind. Someone needs this Jeep. $500 on the line if you find me that special someone.

Replaced dinged up front diff cover with thicker steel OEM style cover from a Ram 1500, coat of black paint on the new cover and fresh gear oil in the diff. Ordered new dust boots for the tie rods too. Oil changed with Valvoline 10-30. She's solid, nothing left to fix in my mind. Someone needs this Jeep. $500 on the line if you find me that special someone.
Did you list it for sale on any other site but here?

Reactions: AMS417
You could list it on BaT and it would almost certainly sell for 18k.

The issue is that BaT is very, very slow and based off my past experience with them it will take them at least a month or more to get it listed up on their site.

Did you list it for sale on any other site but here?
FB Market place. I have received like 10 "What's the least you would take?" messages. I am not giving this one away, its too good.

BAT is an idea, might look at that. I don't really "need" to sell it financially. I just want my garage space back.

FB Market place. I have received like 10 "What's the least you would take?" messages. I am not giving this one away, its too good.

BAT is an idea, might look at that. I don't really "need" to sell it financially. I just want my garage space back.
I wouldn’t waste the $100 on BAT, and the time it will take to get it on the site. Why not autotrader and cargurus?

I wouldn’t waste the $100 on BAT, and the time it will take to get it on the site. Why not autotrader and cargurus?
I don't feel like they get the traffic on older enthusiast vehicles. Honestly thought here it would get the most interest, and looking at the views here vs. FB here is double.

I don't think my price is out of line, But realize it is a lot of money for a 15 year old Jeep. Consider I just paid $25k for one.

I don't feel like they get the traffic on older enthusiast vehicles. Honestly thought here it would get the most interest, and looking at the views here vs. FB here is double.

I don't think my price is out of line, But realize it is a lot of money for a 15 year old Jeep. Consider I just paid $25k for one.
Autotrader and cargurus work. People that are looking like I am look there also.

Reactions: AMS417
The nice thing about car guru and auto trader is that buyers can set up recurring searches, so that is something new pops up, they get an alert. There are people looking, we see them posted everyday. Might try craigslist too...

The nice thing about car guru and auto trader is that buyers can set up recurring searches, so that is something new pops up, they get an alert. There are people looking, we see them posted everyday. Might try craigslist too...
Posted to all three now. Thanks guys, I hate selling stuff.

Reactions: Starrs
Status
Not open for further replies.