SOLD Updated - 2005 Jeep TJ Rubicon 6-speed with 85k miles - $18k

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB Market place. I have received like 10 "What's the least you would take?" messages. I am not giving this one away, its too good.
Those messages drive me insane. My response is always. "What's the highest you'll pay" Usually crickets after that.

Beautiful Jeep! I have the same with 85k miles too but an Auto. Good Luck with the sale!

20191207_140139.jpg

I’m happy and sad at the same time. I was this close this weekend to listing mine and buying yours, but maybe for the best.

Congratulations.

Also, if I have to ship my TJ out, would I be out of line having it dropped at your place till I get moved and sorted? At this point, I’m almost at a sell and buy another or ship if I can.

I’m happy and sad at the same time. I was this close this weekend to listing mine and buying yours, but maybe for the best.

Congratulations.

Also, if I have to ship my TJ out, would I be out of line having it dropped at your place till I get moved and sorted? At this point, I’m almost at a sell and buy another or ship if I can.
You could drop it here but I’d have to store it offsite. Right now my trailer is in my driveway so I could store it in my trailer spot. PM if you wanna chat about it.

Reactions: Rick Flair
Status
Not open for further replies.