Upgraded Headlights Again With Holley RetroBright LEDs

I will say this much, pretty clear where the money is in these lights as the replacement LED cartridges run $130 per. Though to put that in perspective, relative to what I've paid for Xenon replacement bulbs in other vehicles, that price isn't so bad in and of itself.

Reactions: Longwhitejeep
I will say this much, pretty clear where the money is in these lights as the replacement LED cartridges run $130 per. Though to put that in perspective, relative to what I've paid for Xenon replacement bulbs in other vehicles, that price isn't so bad in and of itself.
Candidly, the fact that I could change the cartridge (is that what they are actually called?) was a huge pro for me. Yeah, not cheap but if at some point I want to change the LED temperature, or maybe sell the TJ and want to put the Koito H4's back in and use a different color output for the next vehicle I can. I put a set of euro spec Xenon lights in one of my Audi's and they cost much more than the Holley's. I guess it's all a matter of perspective...

What color did you get? I think they come in 2 or 3 color outputs I think. My brother has the squares in his c10 and they work great.

I'll end up with these and blaines tail lights at some point
I have the 5700 k. The picture in the first post of this thread tells all. They are exactly what I was looking for.

Yesterday the weather broke here in the NE, at least for the moment, and I was able to install the BMB billet aluminum tail lights. They've been in my gear bin for a few months. Those are the real deal as well.